Crackling when burning?

ive heard you can weigh buds down with saltwater than let them sit so the water evaporates but the salt stays, makes it weigh a little more and crackles when you smoke it, its a dirty trick some dealers use
This sounds like government propaganda hahahaha, the weight difference would totally not be worth it.

That must be what it is then ... This bud is the same exact way you are talking, looks like chunks of crystals, and they rub off very easy.
I can tell you right now no one put anything on the weed IV had the exact same issues and I produce everything on my own. What I think it is is some form of mildew that grows on the trichomes and no one has documented it as it's very hard even impossible to see while the plant is growing unless you feel the buds and notice a shiny almost slimy type substance on your fingers. This is your culprit.. once youv cut your plant down and dried it out it starts separating from the thrichomes and sits around them falling out when you tap the bud or cut it up. I honestly think it's some form of mildew that no one has documented!

Same is happening to me great smell. Small buds very light some white hairs..but no trychromes? Gets me bent though...do you know what's happening? I've had laced and it isn't that
Had some strange weed sometimes myself and questioned if its good or bad. I always believeed was sprayed with something.

Waited and waited until I replied but I guess it won't hurt to confess.

Back in the late 70's we would take a lude, crush it up and mix with our brick weed we called it CPT Crusher. When smoked:cough::cough::cough::cough: the effects were immediate and it was the ultimate couch lock. If you smoked 2 bowls it was just like in the movie wolf on wall street you had to crawl except we were not driving just trying to party :party:
Taste like shit smelled like shit but hit hard and lingered.

Crackling, and sparking nugs are those that were not completely flushed prior to harvest. The left over nutrients cause small explosions, or crackling. No worries mate, you should be fine.
Yes! That is what it is! Most of us know when a seed is in there because it reeks and smokes away like a stink bomb.

most people know what a stem smells like & the short-lived crackle it makes.

But the question that person posed and why I went looking presumably I had overly small roots so I gave more nutrients than they needed

so yes they needed flushing and now I’m having what looks like magnesium phosphorus fireworks…P&K was not properly flushed.

This year was exceptionally tough miserably hot in Southetn California to grow.

my roots were we’re only a fifth of what I am used to seeing which is why I “overferted” it by accident.

Even my potted sage couple of my wife’s shrubs died, And my fruit trees put out a lot less fruit.

I’ll just say outdoor growing is affected by global warming and it sucks because I started many of my grows later than I did this year and they turned out incredibly better than this year.

I’ve been growing since 2012 almost every year this is the only year that my harvest wasn’t so good other than one year when I put a greenhouse on my flat roof and it was just too hot in there so the heat really does mess up weed productivity. I’m wondering how other regions are doing?

Back
Top Bottom