Crafty+ Is this normal? Very hard to draw

oudenos76

420 Member
Hi All,

I've just got my first vaporizer two days ago. After reading several enthusiast review, i went for the Crafty+.

My question is very simple: is it normal for vaporizers to be very hard to draw from? Airflow is very tight and resistance quite high. To give an idea, if herb is not there and the device is off, i would NOT be able to breathe through the unit.

I tried to disasseble the cooling unit and also with the CU disassemblet the draw resistance is quite high. I was used to e-cig, direct lung, and it has nothing to do with that - much harder to draw from.

All the unit is clean and all. Is not "impossible" to draw when the herb is there and the device is on, but it is very hard, resistance to airflow is high, and as far as i can understand, there is absolutely no way to set that or adjust on user preference.

How the average resistance of a vaporizer compares to a e-cig? Is it normal to find a very higher resistance?

I have a lot of doubts...

thanks!

This was my first impression as well withe the Zeuss vaporizer, Eventually I got used to it as I don't notice anymore

Thank you Cuz, this is reassuring... let's see. The fact is that is quite stressing to draw like this, basically to fill my lungs it take 12+ seconds since i can't inhale more quickly due to the resistance... i don't know if i explain myself well :)

Thank you Cuz, this is reassuring... let's see. The fact is that is quite stressing to draw like this, basically to fill my lungs it take 12+ seconds since i can't inhale more quickly due to the resistance... i don't know if i explain myself well :)

There should be some resistance but not the amount you are talking about.
My first thing would be to disassemble the CU and clean it, as well as the metal screen. It gets clogged quite quickly and can affect the draw.
How do you pack your Crafty+?
Do you use capsules? If you do, do not pack the herb down, just a light, fluffy fill is perfect.
Do you pack directly into the chamber? If you do, do not pack the herb down, just gently fill the chamber and level it off.
Do not compress your herb as this affects draw and performance.

Back
Top Bottom