Tanny2.JPG
tannyroots.JPG

Sour Diesel
sd120.JPG
sdroots.JPG

Strawberry Amnesia
Amelia3.JPG
Ameliaroots.JPG

I'm loving how the leaves are reaching for the light. Close up of Ol' Blue and S. Dee
BD165.JPG
sd220.JPG

What I find interesting is the root structure. Both of the Dewey girls only have a couple of roots but they are very long. Cause the water is lower I'm guessing. The Air Stone girls have lots of roots but shorter. I have not see advantage either way. The BD (air stone) and the Tangie (Dewey) seem even. And same goes for the other girls.
I'll lower the water in the Air Stone girls tomorrow to see if I can get those roots longer. Its right at the bottom of the net pots now.

For a second I thought you passed out on the keyboard with your nose on the return button . yeah 1:1 sound about right lmao reminds me of the first time I got successfully stoned off a bong with my older bro, can't say what my age was or I'll get in trouble, but needless to say after bong rip number 8 I got up and ran to bathroom because I felt like I was gonna hurl but I ran into the closed door, hit the floor, jumped up and sat on the couch eating Funyuns watching Coneheads laughing hysterically with tears rolling down my face. Best time ever lol, and that's what I'd imagine would happen to you after a nibble of the 1 lb : 1 lb ratio brownies .

Evening pics

Blue Dream
bd241.JPG
bdroots.JPG

Tangie
Tanny2.JPG
tannyroots.JPG

Sour Diesel
sd120.JPG
sdroots.JPG

Strawberry Amnesia
Amelia3.JPG
Ameliaroots.JPG

I'm loving how the leaves are reaching for the light. Close up of Ol' Blue and S. Dee
BD165.JPG
sd220.JPG

What I find interesting is the root structure. Both of the Dewey girls only have a couple of roots but they are very long. Cause the water is lower I'm guessing. The Air Stone girls have lots of roots but shorter. I have not see advantage either way. The BD (air stone) and the Tangie (Dewey) seem even. And same goes for the other girls.
I'll lower the water in the Air Stone girls tomorrow to see if I can get those roots longer. Its right at the bottom of the net pots now.

Once I get a nice root mass i do air pruning my roots by only putting a little water in my 5 gallon bucket I put like 1.5 gallons and don't add any til it's gone then refeed at normal water and I'll post my roots in a min

Rez change today.

1st real feeding . Using 2.5 ml/gal of the GH trio
Girls are looking great.
SD had to much fan blowing on her so is a little bent.

Pic order
BD,Tanny,SD,Stw Amn.
blue_Dream40.JPG
Tanny3.JPG
SD38.JPG
Strawberry_Amnesia2.JPG

Ordering a 6" inline fan and ducting. The 4's not cutting it. Not heating house with Pellets this year so all my rooms are the same temp.
Little to warm in the tent when the boiler stays on for a while even with window open.
Will still use the 4" with ducting to suck air in from outside of house.
Might have to just leave window open and use a space heater. Just seems wasteful.

Rez change today.

1st real feeding . Using 2.5 ml/gal of the GH trio
Girls are looking great.
SD had to much fan blowing on her so is a little bent.

Pic order
BD,Tanny,SD,Stw Amn.
blue_Dream40.JPG
Tanny3.JPG
SD38.JPG
Strawberry_Amnesia2.JPG

Ordering a 6" inline fan and ducting. The 4's not cutting it. Not heating house with Pellets this year so all my rooms are the same temp.
Little to warm in the tent when the boiler stays on for a while even with window open.
Will still use the 4" with ducting to suck air in from outside of house.
Might have to just leave window open and use a space heater. Just seems wasteful.

For my inline in take fans I use 6" and out take 4" and I keep temps at perfect range with carbon filter on and speed controller turned to low or medium but every. Environment is different I might need to heat up room soon

For my inline in take fans I use 6" and out take 4" and I keep temps at perfect range with carbon filter on and speed controller turned to low or medium but every. Environment is different I might need to heat up room soon

Ya, both of the fans will have a variable speed controller so I will be able to dick around with what works best. If I can't keep it cool enough I'll just open a window and then control the room temp with a space heater with a thermostat.

I want in on this one. Hope you don't mind.

Alright! Another dog in the house. Dogz rule.
Welcome aboard Scrogdawg.

Back
Top Bottom