Crawdaddy's 2014 Summer Outdoor Season

Crawdaddy

Hi all!

Welcome to my 2014 Summer Outdoor Journal!

I have a 10'X10' Greenhouse that I grow my plants in, for my climate you need greenhouse or have bad mold problems from rain near harvest time.

My current (evolving as always) plan is as follows...

9 Autoflowers, first foray into auto flowers, as of now they about 3 weeks old. I got the Buddha Assorted Femenized auto pack, 10 seeds, 8 lived this far, one i planted a week or two later. I am hoping they finish by July.
DSCN18505.JPG
DSCN18515.JPG
DSCN18525.JPG
DSCN18538.JPG
DSCN18546.JPG

2-3 Big photoperiod plants in Soil. Using a Promix HP mix with Fine Dolomite and Ancient Forest added. Using GO nutrients as of now.

For now I have a Blueberry that is going to be HUGE if not go into flower from out to early...
DSCN18557.JPG
DSCN18565.JPG
DSCN18576.JPG
DSCN18587.JPG

And 2 of these, these are 2 critical clones flanking a flower bomb kush clone. Probably pick the FBK and one critical. Their mothers are part of my mother plant hunt. They had be relegated to corner of grow room due to space so some got a bit stretchy, I super cropped her over. Everything looking like a healthy start.
DSCN18596.JPG
DSCN18605.JPG
DSCN18615.JPG
DSCN18626.JPG

I will also be adding two clones growing 'Cap'n Style' in rockwool cubes, outdoor hydro baby!!!, have a clone of Barneys Vanilla Kush and Barneys Crimea Blue. Update on them in next few days. the BVK was having issues but she coming around, the BCB is starting to get a great base.

Oh snap I'm the first one here...:popcorn:

sweet. I wish I could grow outdoors, but I can't find a good spot :/

he should get crazy good growth if sun is strong (supposed to be) and he makes sure to keep critters and disease away take precautions make sure to never wet foliage

Oh snap I'm the first one here...:popcorn:

sweet. I wish I could grow outdoors, but I can't find a good spot :/

Subbed.
I'm doing an outdoor too this year. I never thought about autos outdoors. Guess it makes sense they finish up sooner correct?

he should get crazy good growth if sun is strong (supposed to be) and he makes sure to keep critters and disease away take precautions make sure to never wet foliage

This should be awesome, green vibes your way Craw :Namaste:

Welcome everybody, hopefully I will provide some good pictures/ideas along the way.

With regards to autos outdoors, this my first attempt with them, but the idea is to have a mid summer harvest. Thinking they be nice buds too because will be forming with the most intense/longest light of the year. But we shall see, most of them have shown sex, one is starting to form buds, I think.

Here is the weekly photo update!

The Autoflowers are doing their thing, gotten ALOT bigger in a week. Starting to bud, all females as expected so far. One in back middle, yellow and yucky looking, probably going to get culled, for some reason never been healthy, remember other small one is weeks behind.

DSCN18805.JPG
DSCN18819.JPG
DSCN188211.JPG
DSCN188310.JPG

The Blueberry is growing along, no signs of flower yet, so hopefully did not put out too soon, been sunny all week till last few days, a few days of showery weather then 70s and 80s and sunny all week.

DSCN188412.JPG
DSCN188511.JPG
DSCN188613.JPG
DSCN188712.JPG
DSCN18889.JPG

The Flowerbomb Kush surrounded by two Criticals. Probably keep left Critical and the FBK, they all got topped a few days bask, the left Critical is being pulled over and pinched few times a day she being stubborn about standing up straight.

DSCN188910.JPG
DSCN18908.JPG
DSCN18918.JPG
DSCN18929.JPG

Now that I look at pictures side by side, noticeable growth on EVERY plant :)

I have moved the two plants that will be an outdoor hydro experiment. A Barneys Vanilla Kush and Crimea Blue clone, growing 'Cap'n Style'.

The BVK is on the left, BCB on right. They are looking a bit beat up cause i just did beat them up pretty good, they where too bushy before, so removed some leaves/lower branches. and pulled down bigger branches.

DSCN189310.JPG

BCB
DSCN189510.JPG

BVK
DSCN189411.JPG

Back
Top Bottom