Crawdaddy's 4'X4' Grow Tents w/Mars II 240X5W LED

I've been meaning to ask you. Is your gf by chance crawgal? I've helped her to and with the similar names it wouldnt surprise me but with all the users it wouldnt surprise me if it is a coincidence as well. How have you been?

Nope it PearlDark, no idea who Crawgal is lol. She has link to her journal in my outdoor grow journal, page 3 i think, as she has her own plants in greenhouse.

I been good, just busy, drove 3 hours each way to get my med license renewed today, how you been bro?

Long overdue Comprehensive Update!

I have been battling mites. My own fault stopped doing my preventive mite sprays, will try to now do that again. So over the last week everything in EVERY zone has been sprayed down 3 times, every 3 days about. Ans tonight was the last of all those treatments.

Here are some dead bastards....
Dead_Mites2.jpg
Dead_Mites1.jpg

Ok happier stuff....

First the Hawaiian snow(in back) and BrainStorm(last run of BS) at 13 days of flower. They just got fed bloom week 2 GO nutes.
DSCN20936.JPG
DSCN20924.JPG

The next 4 are all 38 days in. the only real problem for them has been mites and effect from mite spray.

Critical#1
DSCN20945.JPG
DSCN20954.JPG
Criticla_1.jpg

Critical #2
DSCN20967.JPG
DSCN20976.JPG
Critcal_2.jpg

Flowerbomb Kush
DSCN21004.JPG
DSCN21019.JPG
FBK_1.jpg

Power Flower(this one obviously going to take longer, popping hte most new pistils still)
DSCN20986.JPG
DSCN20997.JPG
PF2.jpg

Wow what kind of camera and zoom do you have? Nice trich shots. Rep for that

my 2 cents

I have been washing my buds the last few grows and will continue to do so. Especially since I use foliar sprays.

I originally thought it would add to the dry time, but it doesn't slow it down at all....

I can confirm that. Even after I soak mine in water 2-3 days, I can take them out and put them on a drying screen and they're ready to smoke in less than 24 hours. If I remember correctly, I'd put them on the screen in the morning and smoke it the same day in the evening.

Yep free seeds from herbies, best free seeds I got so far :) they have a great 'fruity' smell to them, a clone of #2,I think, is one of my greenhouse plants, happy with how fast this one is finishing, bodes well for the outdoor plant.

But the dam puppy stole the plant marker stakes, she loves those things seeks them out, so do not know if my greenhouse one is a #1 or #2:( she is a crazy little beagle, I think she ate a bud the other night was 'wobbly' for a few hours. But a good little puppy overall, she has started to chase off deer which is a good thing, but scared of raccoons, I think one growled/hissed at early when she first saw them, and has been scared ever since, she just stares at them from 10+ feet away.

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know, I popped a couple of them and gonna see how it goes. They are looking really good and juicy. I'll be interested in how they do for you through the harvest. :popcorn:

Yeah, I think it's wise to not fight with the racoons, they can really do some damage with those claws they have. Better safe than sorry.

Well thanks to the girlfriend, I know have use of a 2nd setup identical to this one...

4'X4' Gorilla Grow tent
Mars II 1200
and supporting equipment

Here are some pics of her setup and first batch of plants moved in...

5 X BubbleGum, need to be sexed
1 x sour diesel clone bought at dispensary
1 X Wendall Berry Kush from same dispensary
1 X Hawaiian snow (in the waterfarm)
1 X Strawberry Blue, girlfriend's plant, in the rectangular pot

DSCN22243.JPG
DSCN22252.JPG
DSCN22263.JPG
DSCN22364.JPG

Going to get title of thread changed to same title X2

Back
Top Bottom