Crawdaddy's 4'X4' Grow Tents w/Mars II 240X5W LED

Harvested the 2 X criticals and Power flower today, here are some pics.
DSCN22533.JPG
DSCN22553.JPG
DSCN22562.JPG
DSCN22573.JPG
DSCN22585.JPG
DSCN22593.JPG
DSCN22605.JPG

This tent is just too infested with mites, so everything else coming down and tent getting sterilized.

Jarred and weighed the Flowerbomb Kush(FBK), 2 X Critical and Power flower this AM.

FBK..
DSCN22963.JPG
DSCN22971.JPG
DSCN22982.JPG
DSCN22993.JPG
DSCN23003.JPG
DSCN23015.JPG
DSCN23035.JPG

Power flowers and Critical mixed together, PF first...

DSCN23042.JPG
DSCN23053.JPG
DSCN23073.JPG
DSCN23082.JPG
DSCN23095.JPG
DSCN23117.JPG
DSCN23126.JPG

Here are some macros...

Power flower
PF_macro.jpg

Critical
Critical_macro.jpg

FBK
FBK_macro.jpg

Not a bad little harvest, nugs look/smell tasty, but the PF was a bit early.

They all look really good. I am so happy to have seen you grow and harvest the Critical and Power Flower. I'm looking forward to an EQ report on each when the time comes :)

Congrats on the very fine puff :thumb:

They all look really good. I am so happy to have seen you grow and harvest the Critical and Power Flower. I'm looking forward to an EQ report on each when the time comes :)

Congrats on the very fine puff :thumb:

Thanks, I will elt you know when i smoke some!

Congrats on your harvest Craw.....:circle-of-love:

thanks and thanks for the reps:) :thanks:

So big update....

Setting up this tent to be complete hydro. have 2'X4' flood tray that will hold 4 plants Capn' Style. 3 x Spicy white Devil and 1 X MkUltra
LED_comparo_5_.JPG

the other half of tent has two Hawaiian Snow clones that are larger, one growing Capn' Style, another in the Waterfarm

first up the plants

Spicy White Devil #1-#3 left to right, by Samsara seeds, all have been trimmed to have two main branches.
DSCN23205.JPG
DSCN23215.JPG
DSCN23225.JPG
DSCN23236.JPG

MK Ultra by TH seeds, 4 main tops, but branchy,
DSCN23245.JPG

Next is Hawaiian Snow in Waterfarm, I have had great success with Waterfarm so far. This plant will be a beast if stay healthy.
DSCN23256.JPG
DSCN23266.JPG

Then the Hawaiian Snow growing Capn Style, I tried a 'spiral flux' with this girl
DSCN23316.JPG
DSCN23296.JPG
DSCN23307.JPG

Here is the tent with Hawaiian Snows on left and flood tray with res on right.
DSCN23328.JPG

Plumbing test...
DSCN23333.JPG

All loaded up!
DSCN23345.JPG

12/12 is starting today!

Wow! I've never seen someone do 4 in one 2 x 4 tray. This will be exciting. Are you going to build a scrog?

Was not planning on it as 2 strains and 3 different pheno so won't all be same, my goal with this four is not yield, hunting for good pheno for mom. And that is why cut to two main branches each so not get too crowded.

Current plan is to eventually have 1 big plant or 4 smaller one of same pheno per tent this size, and scrog it out.

Was not planning on it as 2 strains and 3 different pheno so won't all be same, my goal with this four is not yield, hunting for good pheno for mom. And that is why cut to two main branches each so not get too crowded.

Current plan is to eventually have 1 big plant or 4 smaller one of same pheno per tent this size, and scrog it out.

Based on my own personal experience. My recommendation would be to do 4 medium plants. The problem with one huge plant is that there is only a single root system behind it. With 4 plants you have 4 roots systems. Essentially, with a single big plant, you are putting all your eggs in one basket.

In the words of Cultivator, who has grown thousands of plants, and i quote "many smaller plants will outperform one big one"

That's just my opinion anyway. Great work CrawDaddy :thumb: And enjoy your Sunday!

Based on my own personal experience. My recommendation would be to do 4 medium plants. The problem with one huge plant is that there is only a single root system behind it. With 4 plants you have 4 roots systems. Essentially, with a single big plant, you are putting all your eggs in one basket.

In the words of Cultivator, who has grown thousands of plants, and i quote "many smaller plants will outperform one big one"

That's just my opinion anyway. Great work CrawDaddy :thumb: And enjoy your Sunday!

Very good point. I agree, but plant count is the thing too, but I could probably swing 4 per cause both me and my g/f are licensed. Time will tell!

Back
Top Bottom