Crawdaddy's Fall 2013 TopLED COB Grow

Smoke report on the Hawaiian Snow

Final dry weight one not so big plant: 24 grams.
HS_jar.jpg

Best indoor I have grown so far but I can tell there is more in this strain.

Hs_harvest_all.jpg

I love the fruity smell, buds are dense and hairy, my goal is to get more bud growth so looks less hairy in end.
HS_choice_buds.jpg

Nice solid nugs.
HS_bud1.jpg

And the trichome density is high, so of course it smokes well in the vape, or i guess vapes well. Still has that fruity taste, nice uplifting high like i was hoping for. So far i really like it, just want to make it better.
HS_macro_dry_2.jpg
HS_macro_dry_1.jpg

No smoke report on the Super Cheese and Double Berry, smoking on the Hawaiian snow :)

But I can tell you I like the smell of the Double Berry, thinking i may take a clone or two off the one 2 weeks into flower and see what happens.

So this concludes this Fall 2013 grow with the TopLED, took longer then I thought with the initial failure. I have shown that this light is viable, with its UFO supplement. We will see how long she lasts.

In conclusion, I still am getting better at this indoor game, and I think LEDs are the way to go, but this COB tech may not be quite mature.

I am concluding this journal.

Not sure exactly how but I am going to start a new journal chronicling my mother plant search, so far only the Hawaiian Snow is in for sure. Double Berry might have chance. Maybe one more separate journal for the 3 X 3 Tent, we shall see.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom