Craziness & Pain...POT spells RELIEF!

Butch420

My wife & I both use Medical Cannabis~~~I'm Bi-polar-schizo-effective (mentall ill ok???) and my wife has terrible arthritis in her knees,
plus had knee surguries~~~I also use Cannabis for gastric stomach problems,
and CannaBalm for bad Exeama on my hands~~~stuff really works!!! Gettin
our cards was worth its weight in green buds!!!:allgood:
PEACE OUT
:peace:

Well, we are in the U.S. I haven't seen the active honey you
speak of at our clubs in California yet~~~I will definitely be on the hunt
for that though~~~Thanks for the input, what ingrediants does it consist
of??? Active honey and cannabis....is there recipe you know of, in case I
cannot find it here???
~~~PEACE OUT~~~
:peace:

New Zealand's active manuka honey is used as a natural product both internally and topically on the skin. Apitherapy, the name given to treatment with natural honey, has been used by many different cultures throughout history. Such uses are now being reconsidered by a modern world in light of new research into the properties and uses of active manuka honey.
What is known as 'Active' Manuka Honey has enjoyed growing acceptance by the academic and medical world of late, and reporting of the honey's unique properties has proliferated in the world's press and media.

Bees gather pollen from the flowers of the Manuka Bush, which is indigenous to New Zealand. The honey making process is enriched by the pollution free environment of New Zealand, and certain types of Manuka Honey which are produced have been observed to have some very special properties indeed.

It is only thanks to academic research, predominantly in the last decade, that we are now able to explain many of the incredible observed effects that certain specially selected and tested honeys can have.

Not all Manuka Honey is 'Active'
It is not as yet fully understood why only some Manuka honey has the Unique Manuka Factor (UMF®) antibacterial property. The presence of this property can be detected by laboratory testing, which is conducted by the Honey Research Unit at the University of Waikato in New Zealand. Honey that is tested and verified is given a UMF rating and is referred to as 'Active'

Back
Top Bottom