Crazy cop chase (long story)

Wise Owl

alright so it about 2 in the morning, and theres about 8 of us standing in front of a friends house wanting to go smoke, we cant all fit in one car so we pile into the back of a friends truck. we all drive up a nearby sub-division and off of it is a fairly well maintained two track trail. so we went back there and smoked a few bowls, went back to the friends house and decided we wanted to go smoke some more. so we go back there again and smoke a few more bowls. well on our way back to the house we discover another trail that comes off the trail we were already on. so we started having some off road fun. all of the sudden the front passenger was like THERES A CAR IT MIGHT BE A COP! (the only reason a car would be in the location it was was if it was a cop)so the truck gets shut off and we all fuckin pile out. now i never heard the passenger yell cop, i just saw everyone jumpin out and running like crazy, so naturally i follow the whole time yelling WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON?!? we're all running trying to find a way out but we keep running into thick picky bushes that we cant get through. so we all crouch down in tall grass and me and a friend peek up over a hill to see if it is a cop. we recognize that it was indeed a cop. so we all run except on person(mike)who decides to lay low. now there were 7 of us heading towards the other exit of the trail as the other one was blocked by a cop. we're almost to the exit when we see ANOTHER COP coming to block that exit. everyone freaks and 4 of my friends go in one direction, me and donnie went and hid deep in the bushes, and the last one nick tripped and was quickly apprehended by the second cop. it was silent and then me and donnie heard in the distance, SNAP SNAP SNAP, SPLASH, FUCK!!. one of my friends had fallen into a nearby river. donnie and i try desperatly not to laugh, but it was too late. the cop and who got ahold of nick was only 20 feet away and shined the light on us, me and donnie left our weed on the ground and came out. so me nick and donnie go back to the location of the first car we saw, and there were FOUR other cop cars and about 7 or 8 cops looking for the rest of our friends. so he told us to sit on the hood of his car, and im BLAAAAAZED, and im starring at this tall grass thats lit up by the headlights, and theres tons of moths, suddenly im picturing myself shrunk down walking around down there with giant moths flying around, then out of nowhere the cop started asking me questions, we told him we were just off roading and ran cause it was private property. my friend nick had weed and a pipe in his pocket and was only 16, which is breaking curfew. he let us go! we were so happy, and still stoned off our asses. by the time we got back to the house we came from we saw that everyone elses cars were gone and they had gotten away. remember mike? the one who chose to lat low, his ass fell asleep where he hid and woke up at 7 in the morning in a fucking feild. the cops never found him. the only one of us who got in trouble was jarred,(the one driving the truck). not too much trouble though. we thought for sure the cops would know we were stoned, but he never said a single word about drugs or drinking.our eyes were sooooo red too. i couldnt believe it. 20 mins later we smoked a victory bowl. and the next morning i succesfully retrieved my dropped weed. that was one scarry ass situation there, but in the end we laughed our asses off about it. sorry so long,

Kick ass man. It's good to see you got away clean and safe, and getting the weed back is an extra ++.

the only trouble my friend with the truck got in was by his mom. the cops notified his mom of what happened an everything and he got grounded for a month. the cops never called anyone elses parents or anything. whew

Wise Owl said:
the only trouble my friend with the truck got in was by his mom. the cops notified his mom of what happened an everything and he got grounded for a month. the cops never called anyone elses parents or anything. whew
Man one time I was in a house that got raided cause the owner went outside and bought ecstacy off a cop, and they came in and found oxycodone on my friend. I was like 16, they never told my parents, I was so relieved.

i tried my absolute hardest not to laugh, but i couldnt stop my self. this happened in michigan so the water was damn cold too.

Hilarious story dude. Congrats on not getting busted! That part about the river was so damn funny.

Hey guys, i'm the lucky guy who passed out while hiding from the cops. I woke up cold, tired, with cotton-mouth and the munchies. The last thing i heard before the blanket of sleep smothered me was jarred (kid with the truck) jumping, and completely missing the other side of the river. In the process he sucessfully soaked his legs in crick water. I laughed, than blackness fell over me. I was also the guy who seen the car first. When i threw the door open and started running another friend of mine jumped out of the bed right in front of me. I took his legs out in mid air and he landed directly on his back. Knocked the wind out of him. The entire time he never dropped his weed kit (First aid kit with various pipes, papers, rollers, weed, etc.) Even while spinning in mid air, he maintained control of his life in a box. I'm sure we will post more fucked up stories in the near future.

nah, we're in clare, its right in the middle basically

Back
Top Bottom