Crazy growth, where did i go wrong?

steve47

Hi all,
I'm kinda new in this and this is my 4th grow and my 1st time to use fertilizers.
My strange growing plant is an AK-48. That's my second time to grow this strain.
The plant is now starting it's 3rd week.

I'm not sure what i did but it's growing crazy!
The other plants from the same seedling, same fertilizing plan, etc.. Looks fine.

The only thing i can think of is that i might gave it roots accelerator twice instead of once
during the first 2 weeks but i'm not sure if that's the case.
I didn't trim or FIM or anything.

Other fertilizers i use (all Bio-Nova's) -
NPK, TML, ZYM

Is that a good growth or deformed growth? What the hell did i do? xD

P1030893.JPG

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply, here are more photos.
The orange/light brown pot is with the deformed plant :)

You can see it's leaves are breaking apart but i don't see any signs
of over fertilizing..

P1030892.JPG

Close up
P1030901.JPG

P1030900.JPG

P1030899.JPG

P10308981.JPG

Thanks!

I'll let another person know because looks good to me stretching for light but if the leaves are breaking and there green I have no idea

Thanks greendad.
It's also developing very odd.. The leaves are twirled and
i wish i knew how i made it go frenzy on its growth like that :)
Because it's much more intense than my other plants

But I slowly moved it back everyday for a week and the storm got thicker and strait and the guy I let know is usualy on 4:00pm Colorado time

But I slowly moved it back everyday for a week and the storm got thicker and strait and the guy I let know is usualy on 4:00pm Colorado time and do u have any lights directly above that plant

But I slowly moved it back everyday for a week and the storm got thicker and strait and the guy I let know is usualy on 4:00pm Colorado time and do u have any lights directly above that plant and I also see that it's 90° or 31.8c degrees in there what are you daily temp

All of his plants look good on he is talking about I guess stretched looking for light I'm thinking depend the lighting he uses put on directly on top and see if that helps

They got the L shape because i'm trying LST so i tied them all on purpose and still i'm getting this odd deformed plant xD..
I tried to give extra nutes to new sprouts to see what happens.

And i don't think they'r stretching for lights because i have exactly 40cm height from the plants to the lights
and it's an 250w light. Should do fine according to light charts..

I also wonder how the deformed plant will look on flowering because it could also get crazy bushy.
If i'll find out how to make this happen i will let everyone know :)

Thanks all.

Deformed leaves normally indicate pest or over feeding nutes cut out feed till next tier of nodes appears to see if its nutes thou could always genetics and she'll always be a little funny growing I wouldn't worry to much she has a nice green complexion,

Thanks labexperiment i did look for polyploids yesterday but i had 10 seeds and it happened only with this one
so it might be over feeding.. The leaves break, everything is "too much" and deformed..

Thanks convicted i will keep growing that, i really wonder about it's flowering.
Might be intense :)

I will give it less nutes (can't stop now the monster i started) and i will do some tests
on my new sprouts because i believe that if i'll find the right way to do that i might accomplish
a serious bush

Back
Top Bottom