Crazy Reflector Accessory +20% Lumens

KindOfBud

So here's the deal i got two Brand new Super High out put 250w hps bulbs that has an amazing 42000 lumens and this very cool
(Standard Reflector Accessory) From growreflector.com also available for cool-tube models! With this accessory added to ur standard reflector or cool tube setup it gives you +20% lumens at 1foot a way what not more to love!

My New Set Up(Kinda Just made it 50% more efficient!)

(2) 250w hps/mh ballast, reflectors and mh bulb $215 (Old)
(2) Super High Out-Put 250w Hps Bulbs from (LSE) $35 (New)
(2) GrowReflectors $50 (New)
(6) DIY (DWC Buckets) $50 (Old)
(1) C.A.P Ozone Generator $50 (Old)
(1) Air cooler $100 (New)
(1) 4x4 Tent $100 (New)
(1) 6inch 435cfm inline-fan with carbon filter $150 (Old)
(Total Cost $750) Total Yield On First Try With New Set Up (495 Grams Dry)
(Exhaust- { 3 Passive Intakes} (2) 4inch (1) 8inch)
(Total 128,000 lumens - Exactly (8) inchs from the top of the scrog screen)
(Lumens per square foot 8000 )

With this system you can pull 1 Pound every 3-4 months using clones and if you really know what your doing you can get even more than that well at least thats what im hoping for on my second round with this set up! Good Luck Everyone! Oh Yeah and Take In Mind Your Only Using 750w Total too obtain these Great results! Vs 1000w Hps and not to mention that Damn 1000w Portable Ac that goes along with it!:adore::peace:

Trust me guys this system really works! The light meter says it all... I got about a pound with this setup on my first try and on my second go around with this system i should be able to get even more this time wish me luck guys! Stay Green!

Like so many have said in the past..."we need pics" great info tho, but pic's say it all...at least most of the time...lol

Set up sounds great, what canna are you going with?

Good luck my friend you sound set to go! :goodluck:

Ill be turning the lights on this setup on in about a week or two cuz thats when my ill be taking some clones off my my buddies 150w set up...
The strain im gonna be using is Headband 70%30(Stativa/Indica)
But i dont have any pics of last go around but will def keep you guys posted with pics on this time around when i get those clones going strong

Once u see the proof in the pics I swear Im gonna Start a Revolution
of Smarter and more energy efficient grows! (Peace and Love)

Can't wait for the pics kind....this is awesome info brotha...everything sounds great...way to go ....word

Back
Top Bottom