Crazy revegging late flower

praize

420 Member
My only Plants are 4 months old, 2 months in flower. They were really coming along but for some reason i had some revegging issues, after sorting them out nearly 2 weeks ago, they seem to not be reverting back to flower as much as i'd like.

Is there any way i can still make a harvest out of these girls? i don't mind waiting some time if thats what needs to be done.

thanks!
reveg.jpg

Attachments

• reveg.jpg
    reveg.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 37
Hiya @praize ,is that revegging or foxtailing? Whats your timer on and did you change the light period? What kind of lights are you running?

Hiya @praize ,is that revegging or foxtailing? Whats your timer on and did you change the light period? What kind of lights are you running?
Hey mate i live in a very hot climate and about a month ago we had some really really hot days and my tent was not properly ventilated. I'm just using 2 mars 300w but now have a good ventilation system, do you think that could've triggered some sort of chemical change to put it back into veg? thanks

Hey mate i live in a very hot climate and about a month ago we had some really really hot days and my tent was not properly ventilated. I'm just using 2 mars 300w but now have a good ventilation system, do you think that could've triggered some sort of chemical change to put it back into veg? thanks
i also had a light leak issue

If it is a reveg it will take about a month ish to flip back

It will effect things but still possible to get some good buds from her.. you will just loose a lot of time, I know from experience

Prolly get fatter during the month eh? I've only been growing for a bit more than a year (its amazing how much weed you can grow in a year!) and I've only ever got hermies from light leak, and that's after leaving the door open more than a couple times during early flower. What kind of light leak are we talking about? My rooms are by no means lighproof either, and I really had to overexpose some somewhat unstable plants to start with with direct light to do it. I've never seen a reveg except a half frozen stray I reveged...OMG she's awesome and there are many more of her now!

Back
Top Bottom