Crazycarl's Perpetual Auto Grow

Re: Crazycarls Perpetual Auto Grow

Sorry guys busy as hell. Just o give you a idea my kid is getting a couple bad grades. I have yet to bust her she just assumes I am so mad that I have not done anything. It's more of a I am so busy I got no energy to deal with that Bs like that I have for her school carer.
\

Needless to the nuts and bolts last harvest not that great not happy the random seed sucks and yield sucked my super skunk did ok and is ok. I am probably moving back to normal seeds as the autos are easy but yield and great smoke comes from normals

Here big photo drop got 2 royal seeds going one cheese the other norther lights

IMG_8977.JPG
IMG_8978.JPG
IMG_8985.JPG
IMG_89821.JPG
IMG_8981.JPG
IMG_8986.JPG
IMG_8987.JPG
IMG_8988.JPG
IMG_8989.JPG
IMG_8990.JPG
IMG_89941.JPG
IMG_8996.JPG
IMG_8997.JPG

Random numbers was 27 grams

Re: Crazycarls Perpetual Auto Grow

congrats. looks dank. 27 grams from one plant? how long did you veg? what wattage did you run?

Congrats Crazy

Hey stopping in :circle-of-love: to close this grow. I just finished up a northern lights bean and it was ok. The auto-nation was well not that good but I learned a lot and got some ok weed. I am not sold on autoflower seeds.
I am in the middle of building new grow area and moving to hydro and 600w HPS/MH plan to build 2 chamber set up with veg under LED and flower under the 600w. I also will be fixing my ventilation problems as the summer kills the temps. I will be poking around and will probably start blog to follow my adventures

Please close the tread

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, Carl :ciao:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom