CrazyChef Grows Quadlines: Peyote WiFi, White Widow, Blueberry, Amnesia

Transplanted the girls into 5 gallon fabric pots and moved them into the 4x8 tent last night.

20190915_185340-2-2.jpg

I hadda take off all the training to transplant them. It may be more of a PITA to continue their training with so many plants in there. I might just let them go as-is, and put up a net to keep the colas spread apart and keep them from falling over later on. There are too many plants in too small of a space to really make an actual SCROG a viable alternative.

Smelt the Aroma and had to see whats cooking Chef. Girls looking fab. :passitleft:
The smaller WW, stay with it, I got like a dwarf pheno, tiny plant, insanely frosty buds and fast. Smoko from it was very nice.
Plants are going to love those pots!

Been a while since I updated. Not much going on, just vegging. Switching to 12/12 today, so things should start to get more interesting in the coming weeks. I did have a small problem with white leaf tips from nutrient burn on the White Widow and Amnesia girls, but that should resolve itself shortly. Some of the girls look a bit droopy because today is watering day.

pkf09cU.jpg
XhGTsU6.jpg

Damn,Chef-you've been busy!- Looks great in there!

Your garden is beautiful, man!
Can almost smell your tent off your video :yummy:
Thank you sir!
Damn,Chef-you've been busy!- Looks great in there!
Thanks! But I haven't been busy at all. I only quadlined them for a very short time, and once I moved them to the 4x8 tent I really didn't have the room to properly train them so I just let them go as-is. Just a waiting game now.

Just messin' around with the macro lens. Next time I'll have to use a tripod - even though these were shot at a shutter speed of 1/1000 second, they're still a bit shaky. Really want some well focused trichome shots eventually once they're closer to harvest (about 4-5 weeks). These are all from one of the Peyote WiFi gals.

DSC_0216.jpg
DSC_0219.jpg
DSC_0221.jpg
DSC_0222.jpg
DSC_0224.jpg

If my Peyote Wi-Fi turn out as frosty as yours I'll be extremely pleased. Yours look fantastic. Not sure they're going to make it 75 days.
Thanks, I'm sure yours will too. It's in the genetics. Yeah, I hope they won't need the full 75 days. But it all depends on the trichome development.

Back
Top Bottom