CrazyChef's Indoor Five Strain Quadline Journal: OG Kush, Northern Lights, Cheese, Girl Scout Cookies, Peyote Critical

So I went ahead and moved the Cheese and NL girls into the flower tent last night. Even with the two Purple Skunk Mass girls, there's plenty of room. I'll add the PC and GSC in a week or two when the PSM is ready to harvest.

Y19S041.jpg

Moved the girls in the veg tent up a bit to gather more light. The little tray has some beans in it from my new grow journal sponsored by @Dutch Seeds Shop.

fxCg4MO.jpg

And the PC limb is lookin' like it'll be okay. It's been 2 days, and still no wilting. :yahoo:

RYK3aDP.jpg

Well CRAP!
Crap crap crap crap crap!

One of my OG Kush autos went hermie on me. To make things worse, s/he popped at least one pod that I know of. Hopefully I caught it in time, and it didn't pollinate any of my other girls! And s/he was (is) the largest of the 3 autos I have, and was doing so well. I'm gonna put it outside and let it finish up on the balcony (I might as well try to get some seeds and smoke from her - do hermies even produce seeds?). Gonna have to tie down the limbs a bit so they're not visible from the street.

S/he was doing so well until all this gender neutrality bullshit became so commonplace...

8KGRSwS.jpg

mu9UXhN.jpg

Mangina:
IdpxNC9.jpg

Girl sperm:
v8WIu2o.jpg

Ouch!
Damn it-She.. It looks sooo female,No one would expect that !
Why do bad things happen to good plants....

Here are a few pics of the (hopefully swollen) calyx. It's the only one I could see, and had to hunt for it for these pics. I tried to get a good single image, but these are the best I could get.

xuR13pu.jpg
M3T5dK0.jpg
fX7Lonc.jpg
tO3FeGv.jpg
9ZJeo2g.jpg

Might as well add an update on the rest of the grow. Here are the 2 remaining autos. The little box in the background has 7 beans in it for my DSS sponsored grow.
empzDu7.jpg

The PC is healing nicely. Gonna wait a little while before I remove the tape bandage.
ibXhZUl.jpg

Here's the PC and the 3 GSC:
ZVThJEV.jpg

And the Cheese and NL gals. The little one peeking through the middle in the clay pot is an orphaned bagseed plant my sister gave me. She's moving to North Carolina and can't take it with her. Have no idea of the strain and whether or not it's a boy or girl. So I stuck it in the flower tent to find out. It's a completely unnecessary plant, so I really don't care if it flowers early and gives a low yield. If it's a girl, that is.

zhtpTEU.jpg

That's a swollen calyx,might be a seed in there, but maybe not.
Male flowers,even on a hermie,don't get trichomes on them,so they're easy to spot.
Plants are looking good,Chef-that PC is healing nicely!

As far as I know,the trichomes on the outside of the bract,(which actually covers the calyx) is where all the thc lives on a flower - (plus plenty on the sugar leaves).
I don't think there's any thc inside,but I could be wrong-if I am,maybe someone will chime in
to correct me.

Those are what the first pre-flowers turn in to-My PC had them all over it.
5 or 6 (or 20) of them in the bong will definitely get you a nice buzz...

Hey brother. You've been busy in here! Keepin' busy is good :high-five: Your plants are looking great.
Bummer about the hermie! You'll need to keep a good eye in the bloom tent now to make sure he did not knock anyone else up. Be careful checking out your hermie and heading back into your grow room - you can easily drag some of the pollen in there.

Plants are looking great, Chef! Good thing the hermie's growing wider and not taller-lots of nosey eyes outside that balcony!

Plants are looking great, Chef!
Thanks! I don't know if it shows in the video or not, but the NL and Cheese are starting to show white pistils, so I gonna count today as day one of flower.
Good thing the hermie's growing wider and not taller-lots of nosey eyes outside that balcony!
Yeah, I have her tied down laterally pretty well. The stretch is over, so I should be able to leave her as she is now for the duration.

It's a healthy garden in there my friend! :high-five: :passitleft:

Been a long week, so I'll update tomorrow with more pics of the other girls. But I got home from work an took a few pics of the outdoor OGK auto herm when I checked on her. There are tons of seed calyxes on her. So at least I'll have a decent stock of free OG Kush Auto beans when she's done. She also has a LOT more red hairs than her indoor sisters - actually, the sisters don't have ANY yet.

She's been trained to about 3.5 feet wide
oGUcJTL.jpg

Not too heavy on the stacking yet, but anything I get off her is better than having trashed her because of the pollen
TVMprdU.jpg
XK9IujN.jpg

And a little close up shot
DuqHQZz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom