CrazyChef's Indoor Five Strain Quadline Journal: OG Kush, Northern Lights, Cheese, Girl Scout Cookies, Peyote Critical

Bagseed Orphan
DSC_0107.jpg
DSC_0108.jpg

She's pretty,and frosty,too!

Oops...I didn't realize that was the whole plant!
Well,she's a pretty little thing anyway :)

Thanks! i'd snap a quick pic of the entire plant with my phone, but I guess the description was good enough. She's just a random bagseed that my BIL started, and they gave it to me when they decided to move to NC and realized there wasn't enough time to grow it. So I stuck her in the flower tent to see if she was a girl or a boy. I was gonna put her in the veg tent to re-veg if she was a girl, but I decided to just leave her there when the pistils started to show to see what would happen. That's another one of the cool things about growing, I guess. I didn't need to grow her, I just wanted to.

I knew you were raising a little orphan plant-I should have realized that was her when
you said "bagseed"
I didn't need to grow her, I just wanted to.
I've got about a half a pound "in stock",yet I keep on a growin',so I can relate to that!

I've been smoking a 50/50 blend of Peyote Critical and Northern Lights..it's very nice- great for sleep if that's what you're after.(I am)
Finally started using the grinder I've had forever,and I'm amazed how little it takes to get me to where I want to be...

Before fan leaf trim
D1FTsgU.jpg

After trim
E6EedcO.jpg

Top view (pre-trim), just because
A7FyT7b.jpg

Ouchy!
v5DJzOF.jpg

Ready to dry
c5LPvCY.jpg

Trim
nhtIKS0.jpg

Hangin' out
u5dQV2I.jpg

Decided to wet trim one of the smaller branches
MGrqRFr.jpg

Ended up with a little over 34g from her. The first 2 jars have about a 1/2 oz of trimmed bud each, and the third one has about 6g of untrimmed popcorn buds.

9fwoRle.jpg
FIs6uA3.jpg

So, a bit of an update on the OG Kush auto that I harvested prematurely... I am by no means an expert or connoisseur of cannabis like you folks are. Like I've previously stated, I'm an extreme lightweight. So I'm really not qualified to judge the quality of my grow(s). At any rate, I gave my sister a good sized bud from the OGK, and she got back to me saying it is some absolutely PRIMO bud! :yahoo: She suffers from fibromyalgia, herniated disks, and a few other ailments. She is (and has been) an all day cannabis smoker for many, many years. So for her to come back to me with this info pleased me incredibly. I did give her a few buds from my previous grow, and she said it was "just okay", so it's not like she's saying this just to please me. So, I'm gonna go ahead and harvest OGK #2 tonight when I get home from work. This will be 19 days of additional growth since the previous one was harvested. I'll make sure to post some trichome pics tonight before I chop her down. I'm pretty sure they'll just be mostly cloudy, with a few clear and maybe a few amber on the calyxes. We'll see when I get home from work tonight.

Okay, chopped her down and here are some pics. Ideally, I would have liked to have gone a couple more weeks, but as of today it was already at day 113 total, day 75 in flower. I'm probably going to give most of it to my sister, and just keep maybe a 1/4 for myself. I'm thinking (hoping?) there's somewhere between 1.5-2oz once dry, based on visible volume of the buds. But that really depends on how dense the buds end up being. I did a basic wet trim of the fan leaves and tiny buds, and will dry trim the sugar leaves.

Pre-trim:
20191011_144652-3.jpg

Post trim:
20191011_151934-2.jpg

2 piles of trim - hash trim and not hash trim
20191011_151747-2.jpg

Hangin' out to dry
20191011_152450-2.jpg

Couldn't get a decent shot of the trichs for some reason, but they're mostly cloudy with some clear still. I only saw amber on the sugar leaves.
DSC_0080.jpg

Congrats on another great harvest,Chef!
It's great when you're not just growing pot,but you're growing primo pot!

To be honest, it all seems good to me, so I go by my 2 son's opinions to know for sure if it's really any good...

Congrats on another great harvest,Chef!
It's great when you're not just growing pot,but you're growing primo pot!
Thanks!
To be honest, it all seems good to me, so I go by my 2 son's opinions to know for sure if it's really any good...
Same here. The stuff we had in the 70's was fine with me. So even the "lower grade" stuff that's out today is more THC than I really need. But it's nice to know that others appreciate our efforts.

Back
Top Bottom