Cream Caramel AutoFlower 1st grow

Texasguy61

All advice and tips/ input is Welcome....... 1st ever grow i know the basics from research but no experience which is key. New grow at 11 days seems to be growing slower than usual from what ive read and researched on the strain. could be the intense heat outdoors will move into some shade.
Bucket size- 3 gallon with drainage holes
Medium- Straight miracle grow. (didnt have anything else i live in rural area have to order alot of things)
Lights- natural sunlight 9-13 hours a day
Nutes- will add as i go still learning to grow
Strains- (Cream caramel auto ongoing), blue dream, hollands hope, and thc bomb will not until i can keep a cannabis plant alive i dont want to waste any plants
Genetics-rudelaris,indica and sativa
Genotype-Low ryder, deimos, cream caramel
IMAG005819.jpg
IMAG005525.jpg

Chair pulled up, popcorn buttered and cell phone on mute - I am watching this one - I am also on my first grow :)

Only been at this a couple of months myself, so if I can help by passing on the great advice I have had from 420, then its a :circle-of-love:

There are basic mistakes that it seems most of us new growers make. Delighted to see that you have avoided the first one of posting pictures sideways. :rofl:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom