Cream of the Crop-2 Strains-Black Gold Auto- Cash Crop Auto -DWC - 5 Gallon Tent Grow

phillow

Hello All!!!.......just getting around to starting my Cream of the Crop Auto grow......I germinated 2 Black Gold Autos and 2 Cash Crop Auto's. I am currently running 2 5gal buckets DWC in a tent..430watt switchable,dimmable ,electronic ballast. I kept the strongest each of the two strains.Gave my buddy the other 2. He currently has them in Happy Frog soil..with Great White Mycorrizae......will be posting the results from both grows to show how well they do in DWC and soil :thumb:

because I am so new...it will not let me post pics....wth????

Re: Cream of the Crop-2 strains-Black Gold Auto-Cash Crop Auto-DWC,5gal,Tent Grow

can anyone please tell me when it lets a new member start posting images?....really tryin to get my thread going..........:scratchinghead:

Re: Cream of the Crop-2 strains-Black Gold Auto-Cash Crop Auto-DWC,5gal,Tent Grow

Cream_of_the_Crop_Auto_grow.jpg

10322432_451809088255314_551302238958373327_n.jpg

10174970_451809148255308_5787316587415465034_n.jpg

1888476_451808984921991_3673250040375252889_n.jpg

10300417_451809071588649_7487124992555524810_n.jpg

:slide::allgood:

day 17 update :slide::)

day17_2.JPG
day17_3.JPG
day17_.JPG
day176.JPG

:allgood:

hi Phillow, your girlz looks nice for 2 weeks, my autos took longer to reach this size, maybe it is just strain-related.
anyway, welcome among us Phillow, i'll sub your thread if you don't mind.
plants should explode once a good root-mass is established , and these DWC bucket are the rocket!!!

best of luck with it M8

Hey Phillow nice grow you got started, really interested in how your cash crops do because I have some on the way from across the pond. I can dial into your's while waiting for mine.:)

Keep up with the updates, i'm subbed, and want to watch.

Raziel819
Oh, ps, happy father's day

Hey Phillow nice grow you got started, really interested in how your cash crops do because I have some on the way from across the pond. I can dial into your's while waiting for mine.:)

Keep up with the updates, i'm subbed, and want to watch.

Raziel819
Oh, ps, happy father's day

Hey Raz!....kinda felt alone here......almost ready to give up on this thread and website...glad your interested.....ladies are currently starting second week of flowering.....and they are MONSTERS!!!...The black gold is big but manageable.....The cash crop is already 4ft tall and over 3ft wide....had to tie her down!......Ladies are currently sleepin but light will be coming back on in about 3 hours...I will take some current pics and post them...glad to see your interest!..please feel free to comment or ask any questions in this thread:thumb::welcome: oh and ps...HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO YOU AS WELL!! :allgood:

AWESOME!!!...Welcome jassa!!!....please feel free to ask questions or make comments in this thread :welcome:

:thumb: Updates coming in a couple hours :;):

4' tall.... damum.... I was thinking about Lst'ing the CC but at 4' I may change that to a scog instead. wow, 4' what did I get myself into, I have 2 Arjan's Haze #1 growing now and in the cabinet they're in one of them is that tall and I've been doing everything to get her tamed. but I still have a while to go with them. Here's a pic of my girls,

and you're right posting photos is a bitch.... better be quite with that word or my girls will probably get mad..:thanks:

But because of the length of time it'll take with them (11+ weeks flower) I decided to try some auto's because of speed and because I'm dealing with height issues... But damum man 4'..... smh

Oh well gotta go my brotha wants to :blunt: with me.

check you out latta
Raz

I'm along for the ride as well... May jump into autos next so I'm paying attention. Best way to get people subbed to your grow is update regularly so ur thread appears high on the list, add a link to your journal in your signature and comment on other treads.

Let's get to work and make this grow a great one!!

4' tall.... damum.... I was thinking about Lst'ing the CC but at 4' I may change that to a scog instead. wow, 4' what did I get myself into, I have 2 Arjan's Haze #1 growing now and in the cabinet they're in one of them is that tall and I've been doing everything to get her tamed. but I still have a while to go with them. Here's a pic of my girls,

and you're right posting photos is a bitch.... better be quite with that word or my girls will probably get mad..:thanks:

But because of the length of time it'll take with them (11+ weeks flower) I decided to try some auto's because of speed and because I'm dealing with height issues... But damum man 4'..... smh

Oh well gotta go my brotha wants to :blunt: with me.

check you out latta
Raz

Yes...mine got so tall because I wasn't really staying on top of the cash crop's height.....if you stay "on top" of her she should make a perfect scrog plant.........also......keep the cotc auto's on 24 hour light on schedule. My buddy in soil kept his on 20/4 schedule and his cash crop is waaaaaaay smaller and started flowering at about day 21............phenotype's within the same strain may account for this...as well as being in soil as opposed to DWC hydro.........................................noticed you are in hydro also.........If I were you I would keep them on a 24 hour cycle until your ready to flower...then switch em to 20/4 or 18/6 whatever you prefer.......although I DOOO NOT RECOMMEND a 12/12 on auto's.....the yield greatly suffers.....hope this helps and your AJ haze looks healthy and amazing...keep up the good work! :bravo: :thumb: :peace:

I'm along for the ride as well... May jump into autos next so I'm paying attention. Best way to get people subbed to your grow is update regularly so ur thread appears high on the list, add a link to your journal in your signature and comment on other treads.

Let's get to work and make this grow a great one!!

:welcome: Tamir!!! nice to see your interest!:thanks: I completely hear ya on the advice for posting....I am only new here on 420mag......been a longtime user of iseemag and autoflwernet and grsscity also a few others.....trying to find a new "croud" for lack of a better word.......I am a legal patient since 08.....but been growing for many years...started my hand in auto's back in 09 when they had just started gaining in popularity.....I am NOT an expert but consider myself one of those ppl who was "blessed" with a green thumb.....every grow I have attempted has come out better than everyone (myself included) expected. That's not to say that I don't make mistakes, hence the 4ft tall cash crop..LOL...I make mistakes EVERY GROW but try to learn from each and every one of them...thanks again for following and please feel free to ask questions or make comments! :thanks::ciao:

Thanks Phillow,

I'll take that under advisement when I get that grow going... I'm thinking of using a 3 1/2 gal square or rectangular shaped bucket RDWC system in the second cabinet I got. 2 grow area's one bucket with 2 @ 4" net pots, one with 1 @ 6" net pot and the last bucket as the rez. build a removeable screen so that I can scog on and still be able to work on/in the rez. Maybe use it to clone/veg and flower with Auto's.

That's what I'm hoping for.

Rez...

Thanks Phillow,

I'll take that under advisement when I get that grow going... I'm thinking of using a 3 1/2 gal square or rectangular shaped bucket RDWC system in the second cabinet I got. 2 grow area's one bucket with 2 @ 4" net pots, one with 1 @ 6" net pot and the last bucket as the rez. build a removeable screen so that I can scog on and still be able to work on/in the rez. Maybe use it to clone/veg and flower with Auto's.

That's what I'm hoping for.

Rez...

sounds pretty awesome!!...just make sure you keep a journal and take pics!..would love to see how this setup works for you
:high-five:

I was :tokin: when I wrote that, so forgive me if you don't understand...
just leave me a note to say that, and I'll clean it up as soon as I can....
:allgood:
Raz

I totally understand what you meant!!...all good!!.....doin the same thing here! :thumb:

SORRY FOR THE SHITTY PICS!....broke my camera and only have a phone camera to use currently.........week 2 of flowering....the cash crop is a 4ft monster!!!....black gold is large but more manageable.......gonna be a great harvest!!....tryin to beat my personal best of 12 ounces with 2 dwc plants in my little tent...:high-five: should be possible with this grow :thumb:qustions and comments are always welcome in my threads :peace:
CAM00213.JPG
CAM002143.JPG
CAM002153.JPG
CAM002162.JPG

:party::woohoo::yikes: :thumb:

They're looking good Phillow,

so what did you do to try to tame them after they got away from you? looks like you just decided to let them grow like trees? is that correct? If you did how much height do you have left? You say that they're in week 2 of flowering...is that 2nd week after flip or 2nd week after flower formation? :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom