Creating a completely enclosed stealth grow cabinet

madden420

HI
Im planning on creating my own stealth grow cabinet and was looking for some advice on certian secettions on my plans but really im open for suggestions for. ill start off by illustrating the variables that need to be controlled in-order for this to be deemed a successful project.

NOTE: all sections are open of new variables that ive over looked to control. As well to best describe this, its still in the development and research stage alll aspects are open to change and all parts off the plans are still not complete but will be listed as developed.

1. Air quality control
-Temperature control
- using a small AC unit and Heater unit to control temp between 80 to 85 F
-humidity control
- Small humidifier and dehumidifier to keep humidity constantly between 40 and 45%
- CO2 levels
-Currently im thinking of using the yeast method to produce the CO2, though for this one ill need to create a system stir the yeast bottles, i was thinking of some kind of red-green shit with a bubble system and a co2 sensor but that's going to depend on the price im also leaning towards a bottle co2 system but i want to cut corners on the price were ever i can
- Air circulation
- simple Comp fans with 12v adapters
-MUST BE ODORLESS OUTSIDE OF CABINET
-this i will do whatever necessary to accomplish. right now i was thinking of getting this little portable deodorizer which they apparently use in places the smell really fucked up ie moldy basements, murder scenes, fire damage buildings. it cost about 300 i thkn i forget the name but ill post more details about it later, this section needs help

2. Hydroponics and grow method
-Determining the best Hydroponic method for yield production and bud quality (DIY methods perfered im spending the big bucks on other parts of the project)
-im going to use the scrog technique with aerophonics

-Nutrients to be used for veg cycle and flowering stage and best delivery system and microbes that promote root growth
-open to opinions research still to be done.
-best hydrogen peroxide dillusion mixture is best for this crop size
-open to opinions research is still being done.
-optimal water conditions,O2 levels, HP, Chlorine levels, PPM and methods to test them (please inform me of any other water quality issues that i should take into consideration if not listed)
-open to opinions research is still being done.

Mind you for all these sections i have a good idea of what is needed and desired levels i just don't have the nuts and bolts figured out if you catch my drift.

3. Lighting this is already somewhat set in stone dues to the fact this will be a completely enclosed unit heat is going to be the largest factor so ive decided to go LED i have my eyes set on the Penetrator 126x LED grow light by hydrogrow. after doing research they seem to have the best crop yields and meet sem to fit well in my initial dimensions. and meet other requirments as listed

- desired grow are is 2W *6 L* 6*H Note:measurements are in feet. (2 multiply into the dimensions perfectly)
- Must be cheap on electricity (initial price im willing to bit the bullet on)
- LED perfered
- needs to be proven to produce quality crops with high yields and details on light spectrums.
- Heat needs to be minimal im talking about room temperature or lower, enough were im going to be Incorporating a heater in the air control designs.

4. Structure

Cabinets | Storage | Lyon Storage Cabinets (Easy Assembly And Assembled) - GlobalIndustrial.ca

That's what i'm thinking of ordering though i'm going to take a look locally as well theirs one that a bit under 400 and is meeting the desired dimensions.

- needs to be strudy and durable and easily pretty empty on the inside
- cheap on the budget preferred but seems to be itll be in the 5-600 range.
- i want a 2W *6L *6 to7H* growing space

Details on all the work done on cabinet to keep air sealed will be mentioned when i get the cabinet and begin work.

everything listed is still open for change im planning on building this bitch about a month from now i just need to get the last bit of money need for the project.

Also to mention for who wants to know and have experience with this strain. im planning on growing PURE KUSH tips on growing patterns and nutrients cycles and habits would be great.

Re: Creating a compleltly enclosed stealth grow cabinet

Sounds like an EPIC undertaking there mate!! Its good you have all your boxes to tick, but trying to fit most air extraction/induction systems,co2 cannisters etc; lights, humidifiers and your set up, it may take up a little more room than anticipated. Tesmp has just done a nice scrog setup using simple DWC system and it gave great results. But his space was 4ftx5ft or something??
Ive seen a few tent set ups that provide space for equipment but they are usually quite large.. Im guessing this may be a factor with your intended setup.. I do not know how Pure kush may grow in a Scrog, but Tesmp used Critical Sensi star and its meant to be awsum for it.
Hope this helps you a bit, or some food for thought at least! Catch ya, Smokemupm8:thumb:

im going to be using a product from Advanced Nutrients science, they seem to have go to great lengths to ensure the microbe cultures is bumping and alive when it gets to you and stored properly and do everything in house and not contracting thier work, which would help with quality control. i dont know any other company really doing this.

Also since hydrogen peroxide is not an option anymore, due to its effects it has on microbe cultures (kills them) im going to looking into a bottled o2 system or another natural process similar to the yeast and CO2 creation method that will add oxygen either to the control atmosphere or to the water that wont effect the microbe culture.

the only things about the 4ft* 5ft dimensions is it will look some what suspicious, im gonig to be living in a room house, mind you its a somewhat empty one and i have a massive walk in closet this bitch is going to be put in.

im going to use a algea culture rather then hydrogen peroxide due to the issues it causes to microbe cultures, the algea system is going to be held inside a oil pan drain catcher thing its a nice size hold a fiar bit of liquid, black non see through plastice. im going to cut it in have mount a bunch of LED blue and red specturm LED light strings (very low wattage), then place a tube running across the bottom with holes and have it run through the a aur tight hole that will pump co2 intothe container. for the algea im going to mount afew lines of mesh with inside the container, this will allow the algea to attach to it to and will produce the oxygen needed. but i also may say fuck that noise and go with bottled o2 but the algea would be pretty cool i think.

certain things may not be needed for instance i think most ac units dehumidify so i may not need one, also the hydroponic system and aswell (if i use it) the algea culture will be producing moisture aswell due to the fact its apart of algeas photosynthesis. but t the same time im thinking i may still want them either way just to ensure they stay at a level range i want.

fyi im going to be selling 2 of the led lights (view lighting section) that im going to be useing for 500 each, im buying in bulk so its cheaper.... normally they sell for 899 each when ever i get them im posting them on ebay ill advertise theyll be brand new not even out of the box someone near toronto would be best cuz then they could actually come see them inperson... mp me or respond if ur interested ill make sure first come first serve, though if they dont go theyll be used for version 2

also to mention which just got me more thrilled and exited about making this, im going to create a version 2 which rather then the crude guessing game and random testing ill be doing im going to use a PLC and sensors to monitor everything live and give me 100% control of the enviorment im going to show thoughs bumbass companies up that have malfunctioning products have number of issues ha

Back
Top Bottom