Creme Caramel DWC

bigbudz90

last week the seeds arrived from Caveman seeds Australia 3x Fem Creme Caramel :yummy:

OK so still currently have 3 Incredible Bulk fems going in the tent sitting on week 7, been a hell of a grow with lots of issues...
Anyway new strain to play with why not...

With the rockwool PH'd at 5.5 and soaked overnight 25th July the seed went in, today is the 3rd of August and she has just starting to prop up..
Staring in a cup with rockwool, coco and a LED full spectrum grow globe

IMG_6663.JPGIMG_6665.JPGIMG_6888.JPGIMG_6889.JPG

Im thinking another week to let the roots develope a bit more then will introduce her to DWC and the other girls!

Setup for the tent is:

NUTsystems Oxypot 19 litre x 4
Castnoo 1000w full spectrum LED x 2 - 2000W total
Philips 600W HPS setup x 1
LAgarden Tent 240 x 120 x 200
Standard extraction, air pumps ect ..

Will let everyone know how were sitting next week

What method is that in the 2nd set of pics?

Hey mate, first time germinating seeds for me, but it’s how I usually do my cuttings... plastic cup with some coco and a Rockwool cube, place the cuttings in with some hormone, always do 24hr lights for my cuttings, when I can see the roots have grown down the side of the cups I wash the coco off lightly and put them in nets with hydro clay and into the DWC...

using the same method for the seeds.

not sure if everyone does it differently just something I’ve always done

Hey mate, first time germinating seeds for me, but it’s how I usually do my cuttings... plastic cup with some coco and a Rockwool cube, place the cuttings in with some hormone, always do 24hr lights for my cuttings, when I can see the roots have grown down the side of the cups I wash the coco off lightly and put them in nets with hydro clay and into the DWC...

using the same method for the seeds.

not sure if everyone does it differently just something I’ve always done
That's quite clever mate I like it. Better root growth than just the rockwool, it's a little bit safer in theory and no floaty bits in the Res.
I was a bit confused by that too but makes a lot of sense now that ive thought about it :)

You'll be able to just wash off the Coco and get the roots straight into the Res.
Very clever mate. I'm trying to think of a better way to do it and absolutely drawing a blank. Not often I'm impressed by wierd shit round here mate but I am. You come up with that yourself? Been foruming 4 years now and never seen it done like that.

You'll be able to just wash off the Coco and get the roots straight into the Res.
Very clever mate. I'm trying to think of a better way to do it and absolutely drawing a blank. Not often I'm impressed by wierd shit round here mate but I am. You come up with that yourself? Been foruming 4 years now and never seen it done like that.

Yeah man just something ive always done, allows the roots to spread further... currently they have hit the bottom of the cup, they start to flatten then grow back up the edges of the cup, when you wash the coco off your left with roots hanging 6-10cm which is ideal for transplanting into net pots.

Thanks man didnt think i was doing much differnt to most others but have noticed a lot of DWC grows on here just use rockwool...

Creme caramel coming along nicely, roots have hit the base of the cup through the coco.
Im thinking by wednesday-thursday next week i should be able to transpant her..

IMG_6934.JPGIMG_6935.JPGIMG_6936.JPGIMG_6933.JPG

Cant wait to see her boom when she hits the DWC system...

Yeah man just something ive always done, allows the roots to spread further... currently they have hit the bottom of the cup, they start to flatten then grow back up the edges of the cup, when you wash the coco off your left with roots hanging 6-10cm which is ideal for transplanting into net pots.

Thanks man didnt think i was doing much differnt to most others but have noticed a lot of DWC grows on here just use rockwool...
Yeah I'm a rockwooler too mate. RR first then rockwool, then Into forever homes.
I love this technique though. Genuinely never seen it once and I'm never off these forums. Wicked idea :)

That's quite interesting, learn something different every day on this site!

:nomo:

Happy growing!

OK peeps, we are live in DWC world!
@Barney86 @Canuckush have taken some pics of how i transplant into DWC..
This time my rockwool fell apart, usualy the same process but with rockwool stays in place and sits on the bottom of the basket.. but you get the drift..

IMG_7070.JPGIMG_7071.JPGIMG_7072.JPGIMG_7073.JPGIMG_7074.JPGIMG_7075.JPGIMG_7076.JPGIMG_7077.JPGIMG_7078.JPG

Baby creme is in next to the big girl bulks!
Cant wait to see her take off...

IF ANYONE HAS SUGGESTIONS FOR A BETTER FEED HIT ME UP
ALWAYS USED ROCK, THINKING OF CHANGING IT UP

Setup:
OUTSIDE GARAGE
1 x Creme Caramel (seeded)
3 x Incredible Bulk clones

Hardware:
NUTsystems Oxypot 19 litre x 4
Castnoo 1000w full spectrum LED x 2 - 2000W total
LAgarden Tent 240 x 120 x 200

Nutrients:
Rock Fusion Grow
Rock Supercharge
Rock Nitro

Conditioners:
De-fuse hydroponic nutrient conditioner
Go Green

Will follow Creme's growth on this one guys and keep the bulk in seperate journal, look forward to sharing how we go

cheers

IMG_7107.JPGIMG_7112.JPG
IMG_7105.JPG

OK guys, we are at week 3 of the Creme! Looking healthy, root system has some nice little stringers running off. Gave her a full feed today, only 300ish PPM with a mix of root tonics and nute boosters to give her a kick start.. previous weeks shes only had a small amount of Rock fusion "grow", next few days should see a growth spurt.

IMG_7537.JPGIMG_7539.JPGIMG_7542.JPGIMG_7544.JPG

Lemon Haze is propergating nicely, decided to give it a go in the turbo clone alongside 11 new incredible bulk clones :yummy: , figured i would see what works better for stimulating root growth... currently seems to be slower growth than using a cup with coco and rockwool... but will see only 2 days in so far..

YKJS1278.JPGIMG_7520.JPGIMG_7519.JPG

Might make a combined journal for the grows in the next few weeks will see how it all goes..
FInished 2 home made DWC pots today also, plenty of space in the tent for all 3 strains to spread out!

IMG_7523.JPGIMG_7524.JPG

Back
Top Bottom