I’m wondering if I should be harvesting these

What do the trichs look like, Clear, clear/cloudy, cloudy, cloudy/amber, amber?

Original Amnesia- Dinafem (67 days flowering from 12/12)
IMG_20180902_113335.jpg

A few cola shots of my organic sun room grown Jilly Bean #2-Pheno #1 as she begins week 6 of flowering. Enjoy!

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

AWESOME

Soon you will need to post at least 2 PICTURES so there will be room for
your AWARDs list under your user name
:goodjob:

A few cola shots of my organic sun room grown Jilly Bean #2-Pheno #1 as she begins week 6 of flowering. Enjoy!

Very Very nice. You can just see the resin gleaming on those buds and they still have a way to go yet.

that's a bomb! can I ask what's your rope technique? don't want to use plastic nets on my next rounds.
thanks! :)

that's a bomb! can I ask what's your rope technique? don't want to use plastic nets on my next rounds.
thanks! :)

Rope technique?:hmmmm:
If you're referring to tying up the flowers so they don't fall over from their own weight I use bamboo stakes and than the green wire tie with paper clips (which I bend into hooks) to support the branches and colas. Works for me!;)

Rope technique?:hmmmm:
If you're referring to tying up the flowers so they don't fall over from their own weight I use bamboo stakes and than the green wire tie with paper clips (which I bend into hooks) to support the branches and colas. Works for me!;)

Haha sorry for my limited vocabulary but you got me, thank you so much for sharing! <3

Haha sorry for my limited vocabulary but you got me, thank you so much for sharing! <3

You're quite welcome juijui! That's what we're all here for to help each other out in one way or another!:Namaste:

Those are some very beautiful and healthy looking plants you have there! :thumb:

You sure made them small pot pay in spades.. What fert's you use? Looks great GL and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom