Thats great! My ws isnt the biggest yielder, but it makes it up on potency and consistency! I have a seedrun going on atm. Trying to find a good mother or two, and hopefully get that xl yield with potency and resistance..
Phenotype hunting is great fun! I've got a couple of great ones at the moment and can't decide what I like the most. What I've been doing is trying a few different methods of growing. I started with lots of strains and have narrowed it down to a massive incredible bulk, an extremely potent and high yielding peyote critical and a potent and high yielding white Rhino. Next round will be the deciding run. I've also got a spare Rhino seed, a bulk seed and 3 self pollinated peyote critical seeds. I have a hunch that the 3 peyote critical seeds could hold a "super strain" well, I'm hopeful lol. Please Tag me into any journal you do, I'd love to check them out

Phenotype hunting is great fun! I've got a couple of great ones at the moment and can't decide what I like the most. What I've been doing is trying a few different methods of growing. I started with lots of strains and have narrowed it down to a massive incredible bulk, an extremely potent and high yielding peyote critical and a potent and high yielding white Rhino. Next round will be the deciding run. I've also got a spare Rhino seed, a bulk seed and 3 self pollinated peyote critical seeds. I have a hunch that the 3 peyote critical seeds could hold a "super strain" well, I'm hopeful lol. Please Tag me into any journal you do, I'd love to check them out
How do i tag you to my journals? I have them in my signature under my posts, click there? Only ones active are motherhunt 2020 and growroombuild, which is a perpetual growjournal nowadays :)

Some white Rhino I just harvested
IMG_20200408_174829.jpg
IMG_20200408_181224.jpg

I wish I could remember which strain this was, my label faded, its either Bluberry or Phantom OG, I believe it's the Phantom OG but not 100% (gonna buy label maker cuzz my memory is poo
0411201715c.jpg
)
Thats one frosty bastard! :thumb:

Not sure these qualify for this section but what the heck.
Canon 6Dii
Sigma 150 mm f2.8 macro
Speedlite on camera
f22 priority aperture setting
Taken under MH lighting
No photo editing performed
You need to use a remote shutter or you will get camera movement. I felt like an x-ray technician walking out of the room to fire the camera

Not sure these qualify for this section but what the heck.
Canon 6Dii
Sigma 150 mm f2.8 macro
Speedlite on camera
f22 priority aperture setting
Taken under MH lighting
No photo editing performed
You need to use a remote shutter or you will get camera movement. I felt like an x-ray technician walking out of the room to fire the camera

Thats fake....
Send me a nug to prove it's real :p

Looks amazing

Just harvested a Darkstar today... I wasnt really impressed with the growth, mine grew more like Sativa than Indica which is supposed to be dominate. Very resinous when trimming (wet), gonna reveg it and put her outside and see what happens... Give it more room than my tent height.
Yeah I was just looking at mine today like, wth! I’m hoping it bulks up in the next few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom