Heres couple days ago in flowertent 1.
20200429_125135.jpg
20200429_125301.jpg
20200429_125307.jpg
20200429_124913.jpg
20200427_155837.jpg
Excellent :p

Hey medmike, anything growing or are u on a break?
Hehe, I always have something growing. This time has been interesting. I had to wash and reuse 24 15 Litre pots of Coco due to lockdown restrictions. My entire crop suffered from a range of nutrient deficiencies and my pH meter broke lol. On top of that I had to treat for thrips! I was going to do another journal but no one reads mine lol so I didn't bother:rip: I'm about 10 days out from turning the girls, they are all healthy now so I'm pleased about that. There was a couple of sleepless nights though

Here's a shot of some autos I am running for seed. A white widow, and a super stinky. 11 weeks old.

I showed a bunch of my friends what a "pregnant weed plant" looks like. It looks so unique and very beautiful. Great contest submission. :blunt:

Hehe, I always have something growing. This time has been interesting. I had to wash and reuse 24 15 Litre pots of Coco due to lockdown restrictions. My entire crop suffered from a range of nutrient deficiencies and my pH meter broke lol. On top of that I had to treat for thrips! I was going to do another journal but no one reads mine lol so I didn't bother:rip: I'm about 10 days out from turning the girls, they are all healthy now so I'm pleased about that. There was a couple of sleepless nights though
makes it hard without an easy place to dump old soil... I still drop mine at community garden around towns.

But I've raised soil levels around the home that I'm worried about rain and seepage...... still waste soil is always a problem............. I go through at least 200 hundred gallons a year for the last 12 years and never reuse any for outdoor grows.. Oregon has been blessed with hemp mites for afew years??????????

GL with your problem... But BTW if you haven't had any problems,,, I've used soil 5-6 times with proper amendments to recondition the soil and you do better every year building a LOS,,,, Living organic soil..... Proper microbe herd and slow-release fertilizers and she gets better every year.......... Alittle lime goes a long ways????????

GL

makes it hard without an easy place to dump old soil... I still drop mine at community garden around towns.

But I've raised soil levels around the home that I'm worried about rain and seepage...... still waste soil is always a problem............. I go through at least 200 hundred gallons a year for the last 12 years and never reuse any for outdoor grows.. Oregon has been blessed with hemp mites for afew years??????????

GL with your problem... But BTW if you haven't had any problems,,, I've used soil 5-6 times with proper amendments to recondition the soil and you do better every year building a LOS,,,, Living organic soil..... Proper microbe herd and slow-release fertilizers and she gets better every year.......... Alittle lime goes a long ways????????

GL
Thanks, I'm a committed Coco perlite grower now. I always like to start fresh just incase there are any salts built up in the Coco. I have a massive tractor tyre in the yard which makes a good space to chuck the old stuff. I'm going to add soil to it and the kids will have a nice raised vegetable garden.

Just curious what camera you are using? There seems to be a shutter shadow or something on some of your pics and I am wondering what causes it? It's quite visible on both these pics as two less exposed lines. I have seen this on some other growers shots as well.

Thanks, I'm a committed Coco perlite grower now. I always like to start fresh just incase there are any salts built up in the Coco. I have a massive tractor tyre in the yard which makes a good space to chuck the old stuff. I'm going to add soil to it and the kids will have a nice raised vegetable garden.
hey can I interest you in say 500 gallon a year... JK that's cool. I've been growing a bit over the years,,, and having to do it in a city-limits some years,,, makes it hard to be able to just dump,,, even good organic soils. And I live in a 'green city'''
but most places I've lived I been out in the 'sticks' or I could get a local farmer to come get the shit for his little truck patch or incorporate into my own.. But I'm getting lazy in my old age... I'm going to siphon off 10 12 gallons a garbage green recycle,,, till they bitch????? JK Not.....

Just curious what camera you are using? There seems to be a shutter shadow or something on some of your pics and I am wondering what causes it? It's quite visible on both these pics as two less exposed lines. I have seen this on some other growers shots as well.
Its caused by hps light. I use my phone camera and it has afew different settings to fix the hps yellow+the stripes, but it doesnt allways help, depends on shooting angles and how close to lamp my phone is. Think this is a 13mpx camera.

My Blue Dream flower a week before I harvested. She gave up some light purple color too:

BlueDreamDay58sideshot2.jpg

Aloha All!

Amnesia Haze Auto at Harvest

Looks like topself product! :bravo: :yummy::roorrip:just dropping autoseeds first time ever, six shooter from fastbuds, whitewidow auto from rqs, quick kush and whitewidow xxl autos from dinafem. Hope they finish strong like yours.

Back
Top Bottom