Looks like topself product! :bravo: :yummy::roorrip:just dropping autoseeds first time ever, six shooter from fastbuds, whitewidow auto from rqs, quick kush and whitewidow xxl autos from dinafem. Hope they finish strong like yours.

I’ve got no doubt you will kill it @Sätkis! Hey you might get bit by the auto bug like I did. They grow fast and quality is pretty damn on par. I love photosperiod strains and keeping a killA stable but I don’t have that kind of space and autos have been a sensible way to stack up a bunch of bud fairly quickly.

H
Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" Cannabis Photos

Since we are playing show and tell here's a pic of a old science project.

DSC00009.JPG

And a pick after its been dry lol.

100_0104.JPG
Holy Shit batman , now that looks yummy

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" Cannabis Photos

Well...lets see ...i was wondering how this would rate on the high times or 420 scale of 1-10..its a skunk hybrid with what im not sure....it burns down totally leaving only ash no resin...its tatse is semi sweet and when i first got had it it was super dank the smell...no as strong as it was id label it more of a stench than a smell ( a good one though ;))...the high is clean clean clean no paranoia effects...it actually gave me energy if anything...but this lasts a very short time...i have never had the munchies so bad after this stuff ...ive been smokin on n off for about 18 years...so any questions ideas comments would be appreciated ...thx for lookin stay smart.
regerg.jpg
Well done bro, yummy

I’ve got no doubt you will kill it @Sätkis! Hey you might get bit by the auto bug like I did. They grow fast and quality is pretty damn on par. I love photosperiod strains and keeping a killA stable but I don’t have that kind of space and autos have been a sensible way to stack up a bunch of bud fairly quickly.

I don't usually comment or like much. Just lurk here and there but this got my attention... This is beautiful!!! :goodjob:

I don't usually comment or like much. Just lurk here and there but this got my attention... This is beautiful!!! :goodjob:

Mahalo Braddah for the compliment! She just starting to feel crisp on the sugar leaves so maybe tomorrow I’ll give her a better trim before going into paper bags.

incredible plant. is this a single topping and LST? hexline? would you mind going over your training process?

Mahalo for the compliment! I topped her early and tied down the 4 main shoots. I believe it is a quadline. That’s pretty much it. I do that with all my plants auto or not and I get pretty good results. Simplicity is my friend lol

:passitleft:

I invite all members to post their favourite bud or plant shot in this thread. I am after your favourite image, that you feel best represents your love of the plant, or a personal growing achievement.

I will start this thread with an image that is my most special pic. Please add ONE image each and make this a classic thread that will run till days end.

This is a Brazillian Haze. I grew this myself. It has the most powerful high I have experienced in 25 years of growing.
DSC00545.jpg
20200430_232945_HDR.jpg
here's a little peek into the garden. HUCKLEBERRY the real deal.

i feel weird posting here because it seems like i think im great at taking photos, and i dont. but this looks pretty to me.

They all look like quality shots from where I'm sitting. :thumb: Keep em' coming!

Back
Top Bottom