i feel weird posting here because it seems like i think im great at taking photos, and i dont. but this looks pretty to me.

fastbuds grapefruit day 59 from seed
F38D9374-FBB0-4DBB-BCFE-D43B9272CABE.jpeg
15422F1E-B6EB-439F-B217-475D0D95AE8A.jpeg
3C6A4BF0-115A-4C06-8946-D70F9412F0C8.jpeg
Looking good, you won’t find anyone complain about seeing fat buds!

I invite all members to post their favourite bud or plant shot in this thread. I am after your favourite image, that you feel best represents your love of the plant, or a personal growing achievement.

I will start this thread with an image that is my most special pic. Please add ONE image each and make this a classic thread that will run till days end.

This is a Brazillian Haze. I grew this myself. It has the most powerful high I have experienced in 25 years of growing.
DSC00545.jpg
Killer

I invite all members to post their favourite bud or plant shot in this thread. I am after your favourite image, that you feel best represents your love of the plant, or a personal growing achievement.

I will start this thread with an image that is my most special pic. Please add ONE image each and make this a classic thread that will run till days end.

This is a Brazillian Haze. I grew this myself. It has the most powerful high I have experienced in 25 years of growing.
DSC00545.jpg
Like seriously, damn, that's incredible looking!! My lungs are watering!!!!!!

Re: Post your "Creme de la Creme" Cannabis Photos

Since we are playing show and tell here's a pic of a old science project.

DSC00009.JPG

And a pick after its been dry lol.

100_0104.JPG
What the In High Heavens Hell did that Freak of Nature taste like???

Hello all...thought I'd chuck a few goodies into the stream of consciousness...

Just harvested these. :ganjamon:

Tasty, too!

Peace, Hyena
Honestly, that texture of those buds looks incredible!!! Really nice work you did there!!! Life's good when your plants Do You Right back at ya!!! Peace

Hello all...thought I'd chuck a few goodies into the stream of consciousness...

Just harvested these. :ganjamon:

Tasty, too!

Peace, Hyena
Hyena thanks for adjusting my stream of consciousness for the better. Great chunky nugs there. But the last pic cracked me up. Caught my by surprise

Back
Top Bottom