The race is on! 3 more weeks and the weather's getting poor. "GG Grapefruit"
20201012_071219.jpg
Come on baby!

The race is on! 3 more weeks and the weather's getting poor. "GG Grapefruit"
20201012_071219.jpg
Come on baby!
Well my babies weather the blizzard unbelievably. Average low temp at night around here has been around 35 now with lots of rain. The other morning it dip down to 28. The makeshift Greenhouse I built around them is proving to be a success. Which leads me to believe plants can withstand a lot colder temps than we give them credit for. Just got to keep them out of the Wind and Rain!
image000000(6).jpg
image000000(3).jpg

I just wanted to quote the single longest photo dump I've witnessed here. Press expand and now there's a full page with a wall of your weed!!! F yeah

I just wanted to quote the single longest photo dump I've witnessed here. Press expand and now there's a full page with a wall of your weed!!! F yeah
Lol thanks brother glad u enjoyed the photos !!!!!

So do you have any pictures you can show us of your plants? LOL JK.. Looks great!:thumb::yummy:

Not creme Le creme but worthy of a look. This was a friend's window sill plant. Started to flower. I had a little space and gave it a chance. 408 grams wet. Should a 3.5 zips. Ridic!!
First pic is the window plant freshly transplanted. Wasn't sure what would happen with such a shock. Only grew 3 leaf leaves the whole grow, deff a sign of issues. All went well!!

sb.jpg

scott2.jpg

scott.jpg

part0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom