IMG_20211002_182123.jpg
Looks delicious!

Adding a couple more here before harvest of one of Ammy’s main colas. Just like the way the light is hitting her just enough and the crystals on her middle bud sites make me stare...a lot a lot

Some pictures you never get sick of seeing

20211006_220042.jpg

20211006_215718.jpg

It's her 9 week flower BIRTHDAY!!! So let's give one more pic for the books this week canna friends...my big girl:love:

I think I shall start praying to her

20211008_220301.jpg

Had to grow outside this summer -- had a shitty indoor last time out -- just got new led and going to start out with autos and Northern Berry --

Had alot of caterpillars -- and spider mites on one .. Had none of those problems indoors -- Outta 4 plants got 42 oz -- 4 diff strains..

But indoor is for me --

Happy Growin
MotaMan

Biden can't tax this

Had to grow outside this summer -- had a shitty indoor last time out -- just got new led and going to start out with autos and Northern Berry --

Had alot of caterpillars -- and spider mites on one .. Had none of those problems indoors -- Outta 4 plants got 42 oz -- 4 diff strains..

But indoor is for me --

Happy Growin
MotaMan

Biden can't tax this
Nice, , 42 oz pretty pretty good for 4 plants! I'm growing 4 plants outside this year almost done with harvest i also have 4 plants. So far all looks good!

Back
Top Bottom