Crispy leaves - Help?

Mmiz8606

420 Member
Not sure whats going on here. The tips and edges of my leaves are turning yellow and the crispy light brown. I've looked all over the forums but not having any luck finding the same problem. Any help would be appreciated.

20160406_144857.jpg

20160406_144903.jpg

About 5 ft, 1000w MH, dominator xxxl hood vented out of tent, apollo 4x8 tent, temp stays around 79°f with the light on, humidity at 66, 2 oscilating fans. Emerald harvest Cali Pro A/B + emerald goddess. Still in early veg. Running 18hrs on 6hrs off

Water stress, did your plant droop due to missed watering? It will come back but dry leaves are a result of plant in survival mode.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Never noticed any drooping. This happened once I moved them from under the t5 to the MH. But I always do it the same way and never had any problems so I don't see why this time I'm having issues.

Root rot could be another issue that will kill leaves. Not sure how to check in soil. Fungus nats will cause issues. Not sure.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Just an update here. I think it was more along the lines of too much nutrients. I used plain ph'd water for a couple weeks and eased back into the nutrients and now they seem to be doing just fine.

Also bought a digital soil ph and fertilizer tester. Makes everything a lot simpler.

Back
Top Bottom