Crit x CC Auto Outside

Keep up the good work and start planning ahead

Thank you sir! :Namaste:

This may seem like a silly/stupid question, so I apologize in advance haha

When you say start planning ahead, in which way(s) do you mean? Not asking for a specific answer, more so a direction to start looking in. Sometimes I feel like a chicken without a head, that's managed to keep a few plants alive thanks to all of the help from here lmao

I was wondering the same thing - like, maybe start exercising your trimming hand? :laughtwo:

Hahaha I keep my nails just long enough to be able to pinch through leaf stems. I should get one of those hand squeezing things and only use my thumb and index finger to practice pinching. I'd have the strongest fingers west of the Mississippi lmao

I'm gonna get plenty of use out of them when I go to free up some air flow space on my Skywalker Hybrid lol just under the canopy is a royal cluster**** of leaves :rofl:

I have 2 pairs of nice garden clippers in preparation of at least one gunking up with resin. Its nice now not struggling to take leaves off with my fingers since I'm lazy and don't like walking to get the clippers sometimes haha

What's trim jail btw? Ive read a few members' journals saying they were harvesting for hours o_O

I figured you just clipped the branches and hung them up and that was it

That’s what I do, but I live in a drier climate. Many growers in more humid areas trim off most of the sugar leaves right after the plant is freshly cut, to avoid mold.

Oh crap! I could definitely see that being prison lmao I'm gonna cross my fingers and say my prayers so I don't have to do serious time.

Do you think rh of 40-60 day time and 70-80 at night is approaching that threshold?

DAY 13 05 Jul 2020

Hope everyone had a great 4th! This update is mainly for growth comparison but nothing has really changed regimen wise. I did leave her outside for the first time last night, didn't want to attempt moving the little pot around last night lol

20200705_081847.jpg

DAY 17 09 Jul 2020

I went ahead and transplanted last evening as I knew I didn't want to get up early enough to do it before class lol also the roots are more active during the night so I was thinking it would be easier to give her a whole night of root growth in the new container before taking on some sun

The transplant was a little shakey IMO a bit more dirt lost than I was hoping for but doesn't seem to have affected her. The roots looked very nice and healthy and they had just started circling the bottom so it was really good timing.

The new pot is filled with the same soil but in a 5 gal fabric pot. I wanted to give a top dressing a shot for water retention purposes so I'm using cedar wood chips which also help with pests.

I have not started nutes (FF Trio and Silica Blast) yet but I will be starting at 1/4 str next round of watering. Im holding off on cal Mag to see if I even need it with the tap water here

20200709_102423.jpg

DAY 19 11 Jul 2020

Just a real quick update for today. She seems to have accepted the transplant lovingly and has been growing nicely since. Last night I went ahead and gave the 1/4 STR nutes (FF Grow Big, FF Big Bloom, 1/4 of the lowest numbers for CalMag+ and Silica Blast). I ended up diluting my nutes further after reading ~1200ppm, got it down to 500 ppm before feeding. Total volume was around 1/2 pint. I also got a few bricks to set the edges of the pot on for drainage and airflow

20200711_174440.jpg

DAY 50 11 Aug 2020

Phew, it's been a while, sorry for being away from here for so long. Had some things to focus on for myself.

A couple weeks ago, I decided to top, which was either right when she was going to switch to flower or is what caused her flip. She has now got 2 main colas and a few good sized branches growing some nice buds.

Nutes: Only once per week, watering once or twice in between feeding

Been using the FF trio and using the "Heavy feeding" quantities
Cal-Mag + - 5ml/gal
Silica Blast - 5ml/gal

Ph ~6.4-6.5

Attachments

• CCC Closeup.jpg
    CCC Closeup.jpg
    905.3 KB · Views: 23
  • CCC.jpg
    CCC.jpg
    880.7 KB · Views: 22