Critical 2.0 XL, White Widow, Blueberry Domina All Auto, Indoor Grow!

I haven't used any calmag, just the Blue Notes yesterday with the recharge to help with the microbes. The ladies at the hydroponics store, and several people on here felt I didn't need the calmag I just needed to let the microbes get to work. And the Bluenotes I didn't feed as heavy as they said for heavy feeding, and the next time I water I'll go probably half. It just ticks me off all the plants were gorgeous until a week ago.

Hey Dek, I was just checkin out your pics. You were askin how to save your plants. I don't see anything wrong with them, they all look healthy, nice dark green. I will tell you the biggest difference between your autos and mine is, I'm growing in coco/coir and/ or hempy. Not to say that you can't get a nice auto outta dirt, but hydro growing is usually gonna win over soil medium. Our lights are different two. That Auto Purple Amnesia was 24/7 under a 260 watt QB 5000 Kelvin. I bought that light for my veg tent and now it's the Veg/ Auto Tent.

Your plants look great, you're feeding them well. Do you have air circulation in there? What are your temperatures like? How close is the light normally?

There are a lot of factors to getting big healthy plants and the most important is experience. When you get a few harvests under your belt well... You'll look back at yourself and realize how much you've learned.

From what I see, you may need more and/ or a better light. Check out QB's, I know they're expensive but if you shop around you can find a kit for a good deal and they are pretty simple to put together too. Here's a link to the build. I can't recommend the QB's enough. You will need to likely be using 3 teaspoons per gallon of CalMag after you switch over, trust me. I just bought a 3500 Kelvin for my flower tent and she's next to my Timber COB 300 watt(er).

I have several fans as well as intake and exhaust for both my tents, air circulation is key and can help to reduce temps. I like my tents between 75-83. Once you find the sweet spot for your plants in your grow room you'll be good. You just gotta get dialed in and the best way to do that... Experience and harvests, my first grow I got 1 ounce per plant of autos. I was inexperienced and new to the hobby. I've had green thumbs my whole life, now my hands are green!

I like to keep my lights at the top of the tent so I get a good spread of light and it helps to reduce light stress, light burn, and high temps at the top of the plants. This is where air circulation comes into play as well. I hope you don't mind if I post a coupla pics of my tents for you. Just to give you an idea of what i'm working with.

First up is my flower tent, it's got a lot of bells and whistles but it's pretty simple when you get right down to it. All the power is run up top and outta the way, I've got the lights up high and can use boxes to raise the plants.

Here's the Auto/Veg Tent, a much simpler set up. 6" intake, passive exhaust, 5000K QB up high coupla small fans in opposing corners and a large one up top (added since picture). And that's it!

I'm happy to help ya out Deketx!

Hi Age. That’s a great looking setup. I like the intake going straight to the distribution oscillator - I’ll be trying that out in a cpl months when it’s hot here.
Cheers.
And are you chucking any cal mag at them yet Dek? It took a couple of pushes from people to get me to see how much they use too. First time - mixed it up white, poured it in, the run off was clear. GL
:yummy:

Hi Age. That’s a great looking setup. I like the intake going straight to the distribution oscillator - I’ll be trying that out in a cpl months when it’s hot here.
Cheers.
And are you chucking any cal mag at them yet Dek? It took a couple of pushes from people to get me to see how much they use too. First time - mixed it up white, poured it in, the run off was clear. GL
:yummy:
I haven't used any. The feedback has been use the bloom nutes, and the Recharge. And hopefully the Recharge will get the microbes working again.

It's never fun when the plants take an unexpected turn. I had a problem with my first Kush Auto. It was right when I changed the light too. Many people said add extra CalMag and I did, but it didn't seem to do the trick. I flushed my 5 gallon container with about 3 gallons of water, remember I was in coco. But for flushing it shouldn't matter too much. On the flush more clean PH'd water is ok.

1. Flush the soil until you have significant run off.
2. Let the plant sit a day or two to let the soil dry a bit.
3. Mix up a very simple feed. 1/4 strength of normal nitrogen, regular amount of Calmag, 1 tsp per gallon and maybe add some silica (I use Armor Si').
4. Feed and watch for a couple of days.
5. Stay with that for one more feeding and watch progress.
6. Move to 1/2 strength and repeat steps 2-5.
7. If you need to up the strength again maybe double it again to the regular strength you were using.

Here's a link to the Journal and the page where we started the flush and then added the nutrients. Don't forget the grow was in coco, but that just means I'll see the results faster. Hope this helps. If you're not sure then don't do it.

still goin with autos? like em? i was bummed about losing the genetics, every time. got the silver nitrate equivalent, thinkin to pollen off, femenized branches, but ur just seedin EVERYTHING, else, n the process. my goal is turnover. i found that cloning in 10 days, with zero veg- (some of its own issues, for me, so far)- dropped around a month, over dealing with seedlings n possibly even, males. i like to snip in late pre... but pre-stretch. has a monster cropping affect, on the leaves: cross between big sugar leaves and fans.

Well in the past couple weeks I learned a lot. I learned that big plants will use all the nutes out of your organic soil. And I learned I was slow diagnosing it, so in turn 3 of my plants yellowed like a bitch! Two are still flowering ,all be it not as well as they could be. One freaked so bad she just quit flowering. Seriously she hasn't put any size on in over a week. On a good note three are doing well. The two "runts" are covered in the good stuff, and are close to being done. they would make great plants for a SOG grow for sure. And I have learned a lot the last couple weeks, many thanks to @Emilya for all the help and for keeping me from doing dumb crap in was going to do! And thanks to all that have given advice!
20191018_163038.jpg
20191018_163531.jpg
20191018_101940.jpg
20191020_033057.jpg

I think these are done. Today is day 64. I have 1 right behind these two might need a few more days. Two WW's still have a week or two. One stalled out bad, so she might be a lost cause unfortunately.
These are the two I'm thinking about chopping today.

20191026_210226.jpg
20191026_210423.jpg
20191026_210355.jpg
20191026_210317.jpg

that there's new pistal growth. any one of em, totally salvageable. can u get a zoomable, 10mp+, from like 6" away? what kinda buzz u prefer? strain? anyone disagree? some strains, I've both read and got to 16wks, still no pistal die off and i pulled their plugs, but the readings- allege that some strains will finish n never have the pistal degradation. the 16er, was supposed to go 10... i may have ph, or nute damaged some hereditary traits.

it sounded as though ur girl who stalled: may b in shock. any recent high stress?... she should b able to make a comeback. any chance she's knocked up?

I'll try to get some shots through my loupe. One of the plants seems to have more Amber pistols than the other. The speed that the leaves are dieing makes me think that they might be done. It is supposed to be a fast plant, one of the reasons I chose it. But if they need time they need time.
And yes on stress for the one that stalled. I was slow on the uptake, she used up her nutes in the water only soil, and I took too long to try help. And i also think in hind sight they needed N . I'll be adding that to the full grow next time. The whole no N during flower is BS in my opinion.

agreed... as to the N.
yeah, I'd read the nute part. i just didn't actually know whether that would b high stress.
so maybe 2 diff phenos? i flush for 3wks, usin advanced flush stuff, week 1, only & unless my anticipation, gets the best of me.
when i had 2 diff phenos (u saw amber... the other is likely foggy, I'd imagine- personal preferences, now). ur leaves say ur prolly, already flushing... if #2, still isn't to ur liking, amber wise- u might get what u want, just extending the flush.? I'm aero. I'm aware it's not the same...

I'm pretty sure they are the same phenos. They are basically identical. I'm pretty sure they were stressed from it, the nutes and microbes being used up lasted too long. Amazon lost my stuff, then sent replacements on a slow boat from China instead of prime. Nice huh? I watered plain the last time I watered. They just changed so quickly.

I watered the pots completely the day before planting germed seeds.
I used bottled spring water to water at first, now I'm using distilled.( I had a few gallons). My water is hard here, iron and calcium I believe. I have never dealt with ph before. Last time I grew we used what ever was available, the hose, lol.
I'm sure the soil is very dry now around the edges, but the soil near the plant has moisture. It's darker, and I can tell it has some moisture in it. I've just been so worried about over watering as seedlings and young plants. The horror stories all over the web about too much water made me gun shy.
I'm guessing it's time to water them well again?
Use the distilled? Or my only other choice is to run it through the filter here at the house.
Thanks again for the help!
Usin the same water as you brotha terrible , super chalky

Well it's
20191104_013153.jpg
20191107_032131.jpg
Friday is 11 weeks! snuck up on me.
Chopped the 2 critical 2.0's last Sunday. And just finished harvesting one of the BB Domina's. It smells good in here!
The 2 WW look like they need another week or so!? 12 weeks....damn.
A couple pics of some buds.

Another one came down last night, BB Domina. She stunk! Now I get the blueberry name, lol. The one I cut last week didn't have that smell only skunk , earth, and rotted something. I have to say after doing my best to kill them the BB's kept flowering and gave better than expected yield. Typical pheno, both were 3' with great branching. I'd grow them again. Cutting a WW tonight, and hoping my drying techniques are better this time.

Attachments

• 20191115_013849.jpg
    20191115_013849.jpg
    627.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 20191115_023327.jpg
    20191115_023327.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 20191115_023856.jpg
    20191115_023856.jpg
    460.9 KB · Views: 53
Well they are all down. The last WW is in the bag drying. It was the best of my plants. Heavy buds and super stinky and sticky.

Thank you to all that helped throughout this grow. I know I was a PITA to a certain experienced grower on here, and for that I'm sorry and thank you!! You were instrumental in getting me to the end with some really nice buds.
Thanks again everyone!!

20191117_043709.jpg
20191117_054122.jpg
20191120_014301.jpg
20191120_024438.jpg
20191120_024804.jpg

Attachments

• 20191120_013532.jpg
    20191120_013532.jpg
    633.9 KB · Views: 49
Back
Top Bottom