Critical Cheese Dinafem Post Harvest Reveg, First Ever Try

Koolbudz

I just harvested this plant and I loved how it grew all the way through flower. With little training, I mean extremely little, it grew in a very pleasing shape. I did not take clones from this plant but liked it so much I left some buds on it and am going to try to get her to reveg.

I harvested yesterday 4/5/2020 and took her right out of the flower tent and put her under 24hr light under a cheapo led which seems to do ok for veg.

I have heard mixed reviews on clones from a post harvest reveg but I will try for myself and see if I can notice anything.

If it works and quality is same I will be happy, if something else well I guess I can say I have hands on experience.

Here are the details.....

Strain = Critical Cheese by Dinafem (from seed)
Container size = At harvest 5 gallon bucket
Soil = FF Ocean Forest/Happy Frog 1:1 mix with 25% perlite added per volume
Nutrients = Approximately 2 1/2 weeks into veg Nectar for the Gods nutrient feeding began and continued through flower

Plant Harvested 4/5/2020, watered with straight water ph'd at 6.5 (prior watering was the same, 2 prior to those were water and Herc Harv)

Next watering will consist of Nectar For The Gods @ 1/2 strength which I believe should be within the next day or so.

After a couple of feedings at 1/2 strength I plan to move the plant up to a 15G pot so as to get a little new root growth going and get some slower release nutes to the plant via the Ocean Forest in the soil mix stated earlier.

Attachments

• 0406202109a-1.jpg
    0406202109a-1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
I reveged my first little rescue this last round omg it was so fun! Took forever, but well worth it, its some fine smoke and I've got clones up the yingle yangle from it too! Awesome you will document, I wish i did. I'm in to watch. Thank you and CHeers mate, gl! :yahoo:

Critical Cheese is a lovely strain. Really nice genetics- easy to grow and a beautiful plant. Its the leaf in my avatar pic.
My advice would be to remember that the plant is now a lot smaller and to treat it as such. Yes it still has the full root system, but... not much foliage to use up water with. So they are a little prone to being overwatered if you don’t keep that in mind.
The revegs I had fail were the ones I watered fully just before harvest.
It may not need much over the next couple weeks.
Good luck :thumb:

Weather going to cooperate now so she is outside again, will post some more pics soon, new phone waiting on SD card...

Yeah I have 4 I am trying to reveg... had 6 but 2 died...one now looks like it wont make it and it's one of 2 that I really want to grow out...3 of 6 will be ok I guess....

Well I tell you what, if I dont want to put my willy in the bag and go to town on the final product I will never reveg again....
(in other words I need to love it with all my being)

This takes way way way way too long...

Pic taken today 7/2/2020
0702201852.jpg

Well today 7/16 a little update....
I noticed these 3 little guys popped up, looks like they grew up from the roots? This soil was new and I have never gone to seed with any grow so.....Then next pic is how she is doing overall...
0716201500[1].jpg
0716201459[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom