Critical Comparative: Growing Anything Critical Related? Let's Share Info And Get The Most Out Of Our Grow

@Smeegol the little Kush and cookies CBD starting to take shape now.
20181020_164315.jpg
20181020_164315.jpg
20181020_164306.jpg
20181020_164315.jpg20181020_164306.jpg

She looks good GB. Just like the rest said, a little time is all that is needed. Just loaded these two (along with 8 others) into the flowering tent. Top is Critical Orange Punch by Dutch Passion and below is Critical+2.0 by Dinafem :)
ORG_DSC05530.JPG
ORG_DSC05531.JPG
ORG_DSC05521.JPG
The Criticals are the ones on the far right, the Blueberries are on the far left and everything else is in between :)

I like your style Prof!
:passitleft:
Seems our group has very similar taste in seeds. LoL It's actually getting pretty easy to find others growing the same or similar strains. I love it! Comparing notes side-by-side is a huge grower's advantage.

I have a feeling we're all about to see some serious growing going on in here...
-P:ganjamon:
Yeah. I know what you mean. It's great fun being part of a comparative grow
:passitleft:

She looks good GB. Just like the rest said, a little time is all that is needed. Just loaded these two (along with 8 others) into the flowering tent. Top is Critical Orange Punch by Dutch Passion and below is Critical+2.0 by Dinafem :)
ORG_DSC05530.JPG
ORG_DSC05531.JPG
ORG_DSC05521.JPG
The Criticals are the ones on the far right, the Blueberries are on the far left and everything else is in between :)

Oh wow that looks awesome!!
Nice setup.
What hydro system you running.
Love the uniformity.
:goodjob:

Oh wow that looks awesome!!
Nice setup.
What hydro system you running.
Love the uniformity.
:goodjob:
Thank you. It's a Recirculating Dripper System. Quite handy if you're as busy as I am lol. It does have its downsides though :)

im in. have an RQS Critical and a Barneys \Farm Peyote Critical starting to take off. These girls have been through it with my inexperience of dwcr. turning now thanks to a few great helpers here. (iceman420,InTheShed,vyserage to name a few)

Sign in - Google Accounts

I will harvest this Critical Auto next week. She smells amazing and is very sticky.
Nice plant nickel!

im in. have an RQS Critical and a Barneys \Farm Peyote Critical starting to take off. These girls have been through it with my inexperience of dwcr. turning now thanks to a few great helpers here. (iceman420,InTheShed,vyserage to name a few)
Just curious how old the Peyote Critical was when you topped it.

Nice plant nickel!

Just curious how old the Peyote Critical was when you topped it.
She was a healthy looking lady at about two weeks so i topped and started 4way with hopes but ran into major issues with cooking them in nute mix.( long story but rescues by iceman420 and advice from forums too) She is approx 4 weeks i think now and only just ( 4 days) splashed her roots down. She looks better now( see pic) and rhe RQS has settled in now so can start proper feeds ect. Using canna Aqua and golden tree( with occasional superthrive treat) for whole grow. Dying to see if the hype supports the results of this all in one . Even supposed to eliminate the need for any root stims or sterilisation boosters. So far so good . Trying the theory on running slightly high ph at 6.2 stable then allowing the drop to 5.8 for high temp and no calmag. Fingers crossed

I hope it springs back nicely! I was asking because my PC is 12 days old an growing reasonably well, but I don't think I'm going to top it until I've got 5 nodes.
Me too mate.lol she had 6 nodes when i originallytopped her and i had intended to top 3x for a manifold but screwing the feed up on this mega steep learning curve for rdwc, slowed the whole crop right down. I thought she was a goner to be honest but her bounce back has begun now and i will ring every last trichrome i can from her now. It is more the RQS Critical i am looking forward to seeing go for it though. Good luck

Morning guys I see there is a lot of magic happening this morning...... DWC scares me ...haha
Me too but have to give it a try. So much amazing advice on here and some brilliant support when things go out of shape. Once you have the nutes mix sorted and providing you start on the right foot ( healthy seedlings/cuttings , temps and using inexpensive ppm /ph meters. I did not research enough before i hit it too hard with these issues !!) , then the maintaining it seems to be the easy part. Seeing how fast they can change with this sorted is very satisfying and worth the "newbie" feelings and worries. Go for it with a few simple buckets and air stones first , all self contained and managable. We will all be here with you mate

Back
Top Bottom