Critical Comparative: Growing Anything Critical Related? Let's Share Info And Get The Most Out Of Our Grow

Grow Bro

Hi :420: guys and girls!!

I thought we might as well start a comparative on Critical because its a great smoke and great yielded too.

I popped a critical+ in water about a week ago, or should i say a family member did as i was away.
I will be back home tomorrow to check on her and her little sisters of various strains.

I do know that @Preston9mm has just started the soak... @InTheShed said his in... anyone got a critical to pop pls join us here.
@Mootah @SweetSue @Kingjoe83 @Pennywise
thumbnail (2).jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg
This is mine about a week ago. Hope its a little bigger by tomorrow.
Pls Attach anyone else you think will be keen.
Might not be a bad thing starting later. Can learn from our mistakes..

Thanks and look forward to sharing with you all.

:welcome::thumb::goodluck:

Thanks for starting this GB! Here's what I've got going on:

Barney's Farm Peyote Critical:
Peyote Purple x Critical Kush
Photo
Feminized
Indica dom 80/20
Flowering "late October" or 8-9 weeks

Here is what it looked like 3 days ago on day 7. I'll get some newer pics this weekend!

I hope it's okay when I get home...without thinking I gave it some plain standing tap water this morning. Hope the pH wasn't too high. :rolleyes:

It would be great if you can join us Pennywise.
Would love to have your knowledge around this thread.
:drool::reading420magazine::cheer:
We love and appreciate your input..

Thanks for starting this GB! Here's what I've got going on:

Barney's Farm Peyote Critical:
Peyote Purple x Critical Kush
Photo
Feminized
Indica dom 80/20
Flowering "late October" or 8-9 weeks

Here is what it looked like 3 days ago on day 7. I'll get some newer pics this weekend!

I hope it's okay when I get home...without thinking I gave it some plain tap water this morning. Hope the pH wasn't too high. :rolleyes:
Sweet Dude!!
That's awesome man.
I sure hope mine looks just as good when i see her face to face tomorrow.
Have asked for update pics.
But might be better if i do it myself tomorrow.
You know the saying, If you want something done right do it yourself....

Thanks Shed!

I like this, glad to hear that.
so were you happy? Big buds? Tasty?
Any issues?

I have tried plenty and its a fine smooth smoke.

My bru, I was just saying over at P99's garden I have bad luck or timing with comparatives but I will have a look this evening and decide as can get it in cpl days.... So ok looks like I'm in then thank you kindly.....
Try the Quick critical if they got.
So stolked you in.
I just remembered i popped a Critical Orange Punch auto few days ago, @Smeegol they R100 each. i got 4 of them to play with in various ways.

Yeah buddy! :high-five: you know I'm in!

Just finished Critical Jack from Dinafem... what a great smoke! Here's a quick snap of her before I chopped:

I just dropped a Dinafem Critical + today. I'll post some pics once she pops.
:thumb:

I'm sitting on about a dozen of those Barney's Peyote Critical that I planned on running in a big ol' SCROG, but I may just drop one of them with my current bunch just to make it an even 12 strains. LoL:hmmmm:

There have been talks previously of doing a Critical Jack grow with my good buddy @Bilbobudkin420
I have a good feeling the seed fairy is about to drop that bean on his doorstep any day now, so .... maybe he will grace us with his presence. LoL

I love these group/comparative grows!

Stay lifted y'all. This is gonna be a fun ride!
:passitleft:

Yeah buddy! :high-five: you know I'm in!

Just finished Critical Jack from Dinafem... what a great smoke! Here's a quick snap of her before I chopped:

I just dropped a Dinafem Critical + today. I'll post some pics once she pops.
:thumb:

I'm sitting on about a dozen of those Barney's Peyote Critical that I planned on running in a big ol' SCROG, but I may just drop one of them with my current bunch just to make it an even 12 strains. LoL:hmmmm:

There have been talks previously of doing a Critical Jack grow with my good buddy @Bilbobudkin420
I have a good feeling the seed fairy is about to drop that bean on his doorstep any day now, so .... maybe he will grace us with his presence. LoL

I love these group/comparative grows!

Stay lifted y'all. This is gonna be a fun ride!
:passitleft:
Yerrr buddy I like it!. Critical is a solid ass strain. Not the tastiest or smelliest of buds but a very reliable, powerful and hefty girl. Heres a couple pics of my amnesika 2.0 which is the cordoba cut of amnesia crossed with shantibabas critical.

And here is black sugar. Which is black domina crossed with LA OG and Critical

Back
Top Bottom