Critical Comparative: Growing Anything Critical Related? Let's Share Info And Get The Most Out Of Our Grow

Man I hope so. She is definitely way smaller then my last one. And only veged for 2 weeks. Crazy. My last one veged for 5 weeks.
Ive left one of my ammys untopped or anything like yours but the side shoots have nearly caught up to the top its mad lol. Ill get some more pics on the weekend. Im glad its happened but also kinda not... if i wanted that to happen I woulda topped it lol i wanted a christmas tree!!

Sup Preston. I just happened to have a critical going. Now my blueberry is definitely growing. I’m excited about that one. I went through 5 seeds and nothing. And your seed bam she was up. She stalled for a bit but as long as she keeps up her good work we will all be happy.

Yerrr buddy I like it!. Critical is a solid ass strain. Not the tastiest or smelliest of buds but a very reliable, powerful and hefty girl. Heres a couple pics of my amnesika 2.0 which is the cordoba cut of amnesia crossed with shantibabas critical.

And here is black sugar. Which is black domina crossed with LA OG and Critical
Oops forgot pics of the black sugar.

What's cracking mr.BB, I'm going in with crit orange punch auto, and I'll more than likely add a photo to this along the way.....

Do you recall when you topped your Kush auto as mines coming up on 4th set of branches, but I've never topped an auto before so leaning more towards lst rather I think...

What's cracking mr.BB, I'm going in with crit orange punch auto, and I'll more than likely add a photo to this along the way.....

Do you recall when you topped your Kush auto as mines coming up on 4th set of branches, but I've never topped an auto before so leaning more towards lst rather I think...
I never top my autos for fear of slowing them down. I'm an LST auto trainer all the way! Going to try something a bit different on my Blue Treacle 2 and start a bit later than usual. I used to flatten really early. :eek:

before i chopped the kush I had 11 plants going haha. Well was 12 until i chopped the brooklyn. Soon to be 8 plants in the next couple weeks ;). I fricking looooove having all these different girls to sample its awesomeness... now only if we could get some alien technology or nutrient that could grow a plant in a week from start to finish we would be set lol

I agree .
If only we can speed up the process hey?
Would be awesome!!

I never top my autos for fear of slowing them down. I'm an LST auto trainer all the way! Going to try something a bit different on my Blue Treacle 2 and start a bit later than usual. I used to flatten really early. :eek:

That's my fear is that I stunt her thank you mr.Shed I believe lst will be my best friend with autos rather as rather fond of this little lass.......

Top of the morning mr.Gro....

Top of the morning to you too Smeegs!!!
Like i said i have 4 critical orange punch autos and will try various ways to see how they respond to different stimulus as in grow medium, Topping , LST and supercropping.
Will do a comparative their too.
Few hrs ill be home.

Ive left one of my ammys untopped or anything like yours but the side shoots have nearly caught up to the top its mad lol. Ill get some more pics on the weekend. Im glad its happened but also kinda not... if i wanted that to happen I woulda topped it lol i wanted a christmas tree!!
Seems you getting more than u bargaining for bro!?
Bushy is better. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom