Critical+ Feminised Photoperiod SOG

gokenzo

Hey everyone. I'm beginner grower and i want to share my progress and my "project" with you. And also I want to apologize for my english mistakes, its not my first language.

So let me introduce you about my "project". At the moment i'm growing two mothers for future clones. One was germinated one week later than first(bigger) one. You will recognize which is who in photos.
My goal is 24-25 clones for SOG method. Hoping to roll before summer.

Strain: Critical plus (not autoflower) feminised
Soil: biobizz all-mix
Nutrients: biobizz bio-grow, bio-bloom, topmax, canna calmag agent
pH 7
EC 0.500-0.700
Viparspectra V450 LED
8.5 liters pot for bigger one and 10 liters for smaller one
Humidity 30-45%
Temperature 18-20°C (64.4 - 68F) at night, 25-26°C (77-78.8F) day cycle

About grow box:
Wardrobe 55x105x160cm
4 inches diameter inline fan with carbon filter
11 inches fan for air circulation

I'm counting weeks since first plant was germinated

I'm going to start from second week, because I don't have any photos from earlier days
I have to say that older plant suffered a lot of stress... Overwatered many times, transplanted to bigger pot with bare roots and so on. But hey, its still alive!

Third week

Fourth week
Nothing that would surprise me :) Just a regular overwatering for older mother, so transplanted into bigger pot.

Fifth week
The signs of fertilization were seen, and the yellow lower leaves began

Sixth week
Started to use Calmag nutrients but I mixed with full dose of Bio-grow. For next watering i will make with half dose of bio-grow

Seventh week
Well in overall i'm not disappointed neither happy. For me it doesn't look like these plants is 100% healthy but i'm excited and interested in my first growing. Later today i will update seventh week and I will share what i did to my bigger plant. And more about yellowish leaves. I've read some topics that yellow leaves at the bottom is quite normal because they aren't receive enough of light. Well anyway I will water with only half of doses from now. With smaller one i didn't have any problems yet just bottom leaves turning yellowish.

If somebody has any advices for me, please leave your thoughts in comments. Namaste!

Back
Top Bottom