Critical Jack & Dark Devil Auto Cross

:thumb: great job TB:bravo::Namaste:
So what did you think of the strains?
Congrats on the mighty fine harvest and for breaking the 1lb mark! That's some tasty looking produce!:high-five:
Indeed!
Gorgeous looking produce! :bravo:
As good as you?
Beamer...thats the stuff my brotha!!
Great harvest sir!
Thank you
Dang... you should be good on smoke fro a while! Great job on the harvest!!
I am probably good til the next harvest this time.
That is a real nice harvest. Push the triplebeam back and grab the bathroom scale.
Aint that right. :thumb: My scale is about 8 inches around with the display on the glass top. Had to elevate the tray to see the numbers.

Thank you all for following along and everyone gets high on me tonight.

:thanks:
:circle-of-love:
:passitleft:

:thumb:I'm fine with them, the real question is are you happy with the strains?:hmmmm: you did a fine job growing them and I'd hoped they would be what you were looking for. I have a new Syco cross going right now that has me exited,

I believe it was crossed with the Purple Mayhem or possibly a slight chance it was DDA.
It is showing a subtle hint of purple in the buds.:Namaste:

Congrats beam on a excellent harvest! Those buds looks very nice. Those will be better than anything a dispensary would have to offer.
Great harvest, Triple! :bravo:

Those is some mighty fine looking meds, Brother! :yummy:

Thank you both. Much appreciated.

Whats the maximum RH% in jars again?

Hey Beamer just dropping by and see I’m very late lol. I’ll catch up over next few weeks even though you seem to be done with this grow. Some nice looking big buds there sir. Those cobs seem to be working just nice. Still haven’t even used mine.
Thanks for stopping by. I'm sure with your new spaces you will find a use for them. Hope your feeling better.

Back
Top Bottom