Critical Jack & Dark Devil Auto Cross

I noticed that the roots have populated thickly at the top of the soil. Basically there is some dirt and a lot perlite left. Should probably pack in a small amount of leftover cooked soil and then put the amendment and ewc in and again top of with soil sound good? Of coarse then water in. I plan on GE and tea. The watering after that should be first CDs about 12 to 14 days from now.

I noticed that the roots have populated thickly at the top of the soil. Basically there is some dirt and a lot perlite left. Should probably pack in a small amount of leftover cooked soil and then put the amendment and ewc in and again top of with soil sound good? Of coarse then water in. I plan on GE and tea. The watering after that should be first CDs about 12 to 14 days from now.

Yup. :) It's nice to watch a guy who has instincts. :bongrip:

Its time to recharge three of the girls. They have been in final pots for over 4 weeks now. First i lollipopped them and saw how thirsty they were. Some of that is where the plant sits against the tent walls. I added a thin layer of cooked soil on top. Secondly i divided the proper amount of recharge and spread that on top of the fresh soil. Third, I added 1 1/2 cups of ewc and topped off the pots with more soil and put them back in the tent. Gave each of them down the top only one gallon of water with 15 ml of GE and 1/2 ml of tea. I really don't like how some of the ewc runs out of the pot. I want all of it to stay in the pot. Doesn't do any good in the tray. We are day 20 as of today post flip. Surprisingly they only took 7 days to dry out this time. Taking 7 days to dry out is why they got too dry because they usually take 9 days to be ready for water. Next watering in a week will be their first Cat. Believe it or not i have more room in the tent since lollipopping them.
Before...
...and after.

Naked legs and topped up pots for all. lol
Three gallon bucket of clippings.

The other three girls are stretching and looking good. They are taking forever to dry out. So far 19 days without water since transplanting them into final pots.

Its time to recharge three of the girls. They have been in final pots for over 4 weeks now. First i lollipopped them and saw how thirsty they were. Some of that is where the plant sits against the tent walls. I added a thin layer of cooked soil on top. Secondly i divided the proper amount of recharge and spread that on top of the fresh soil. Third, I added 1 1/2 cups of ewc and topped off the pots with more soil and put them back in the tent. Gave each of them down the top only one gallon of water with 15 ml of GE and 1/2 ml of tea. I really don't like how some of the ewc runs out of the pot. I want all of it to stay in the pot. Doesn't do any good in the tray. We are day 20 as of today post flip. Surprisingly they only took 7 days to dry out this time. Taking 7 days to dry out is why they got too dry because they usually take 9 days to be ready for water. Next watering in a week will be their first Cat. Believe it or not i have more room in the tent since lollipopping them.
Before...
...and after.

Naked legs and topped up pots for all. lol
Three gallon bucket of clippings.

The other three girls are stretching and looking good. They are taking forever to dry out. So far 19 days without water since transplanting them into final pots.
How much water did you use once you transplanted them into final pots?

Back
Top Bottom