Critical Jack & Dark Devil Auto Cross

What he said ^

Tea is one tenth Drench.

There are also water ratios. 1-2 ounces per 5 gallons of water for drench, and 1/10 for Tea.

And probably double up the drench too. 2ml per soil gallon isn't excessive, if you're in doubt about soil activity.

Hello folks,
I watered with 7ml GE and 1ml tea. This will be the last time of extra tea. The leaf consumption has slowed dramatically so i will go back to normal dose of tea. I also forgot to take pictures cause my wife was complaining about smell so i was rushing.
They are fattening up nicely and looking good.

Wow, some of those colas look thick! Great work, I bet that’ll be top shelf for sure! :goodjob:
I hope they turn out great too. The fattest buds are on the shrek CDD plant. It also had the biggest leaves.
:thumb:Looking great TB. :yahoo: I finally have a female Purple Mayhem flowering, sure can see her genetics are pretty dominate in a few crosses. :ganjamon::Namaste:
My PM cross is my favorite of the group. Very robust and very frosty. You only had a male of it?

I hope they turn out great too. The fattest buds are on the shrek CDD plant. It also had the biggest leaves.

My PM cross is my favorite of the group. Very robust and very frosty. You only had a male of it?
Yes my photo entry, it crossed with a lot and seems quite dominant. My Syko's changed from whimpy sativa stems to thick indica, a whole different plant now.:Namaste:

Yes my photo entry, it crossed with a lot and seems quite dominant. My Syko's changed from whimpy sativa stems to thick indica, a whole different plant now.:Namaste:

I am definitely taking good pictures of my PM cross. May even submit it for a contest if i do i good job.
The only issue i have which might sway my chopping time decision is they smell so strong. I can smell them outside the tent and cant have that. Today they are on day flip 55. Five of the six plants had preflowers at the time of flip so thats where i am counting from.

Looks like tomorrow will be harvest day. They are 60 days post flip. The CDD are definitely ready. Brown pistils, yellowing leaves, and slowed water consumption. The JW/PM based on my reading is in the window too. Although she is still very green and vigorous, some signs of age are showing. I will be taking pictures how I can inside the tent because they are too stinky to take out. Until then.

Back
Top Bottom