Critical Jack For Mars-Hydro Cup

Dave Groomer

I started a Critical Jack From Delicious Seeds for the Mars-Hydro Cup. She is being vegged in a 2x2 Mars-Hydro tent with 2 Mars 400 lights (full spectrum no switches) For flower, she will be in a Mars 3'3"x3'3" tent with a Mars 900 over her and 4 old style Mars 300 (1 hanging sideways in each corner for side lighting. Here are her genetics:

Delicious Critical Jack Herer Feminised Seeds Specs

Genetics Critical Mass x Jack Herer
Type 80% Sativa / 20% Indica
Flowering Time 60-70 Days
Harvest Month Mid October
THC Content 20%
Yield 450-500 gr/m2
Taste Bittersweet, Acrid Lemon Aftertaste, Hint Of Incense And Wood
Effect Balanced, Cerebral
Grows Indoors/Outdoors
Resistance To Mold Medium
Pest Resistance Medium
Smell Menthol, Pepper, Incense

She was started in a paper towel for 36hrs then planted in Doc's High Brix soil. She is in a 1 gal Smart pot. She was put into dirt 1 week ago. Pics to follow. :circle-of-love::peace:

Wow. I put this up as a quick thread to remind myself to get it started and I already have visitors.

Here are the pics that I promised.

20161229_085051_resized.jpg
20161229_085112_resized.jpg
20161229_085126_resized.jpg
20161229_085122_resized.jpg

I started a Critical Jack From Delicious Seeds for the Mars-Hydro Cup. She is being vegged in a 2x2 Mars-Hydro tent with 2 Mars 400 lights (full spectrum no switches) For flower, she will be in a Mars 3'3"x3'3" tent with a Mars 900 over her and 4 old style Mars 300 (1 hanging sideways in each corner for side lighting. Here are her genetics:

Delicious Critical Jack Herer Feminised Seeds Specs

Genetics Critical Mass x Jack Herer
Type 80% Sativa / 20% Indica
Flowering Time 60-70 Days
Harvest Month Mid October
THC Content 20%
Yield 450-500 gr/m2
Taste Bittersweet, Acrid Lemon Aftertaste, Hint Of Incense And Wood
Effect Balanced, Cerebral
Grows Indoors/Outdoors
Resistance To Mold Medium
Pest Resistance Medium
Smell Menthol, Pepper, Incense

She was started in a paper towel for 36hrs then planted in Doc's High Brix soil. She is in a 1 gal Smart pot. She was put into dirt 1 week ago. Pics to follow. :circle-of-love::peace:

80% Sativa :) Interesting strain you have chosen. Did you grow it before? The plant I have which is more "sativa oriented" is the Amnesia hybrid. That one stretches like hell during flowering.

80% Sativa :) Interesting strain you have chosen. Did you grow it before? The plant I have which is more "sativa oriented" is the Amnesia hybrid. That one stretches like hell during flowering.

Nope. I have grown Critical before (have one in flower right now) and other Jack crosses, but this is the first Critical Jack. I won it from a contest one of our sponsors had a few months ago and I had room in the veg tent for something and that was what came out of the seed box. We will see if she turns out to be a keeper.

My goto daytime right now is c-99. :circle-of-love::peace:

I'm totally out of buds to smoke, so it may be a silly time to join this contest for me as I have no patience to scrog the plants or train them whatsoever. I will just let them grow as they please and harvest them when they're done. That means I won't have any chances to win the grams per watt contest. Guess I'll put all efforts on taking the best photos :D

I'm totally out of buds to smoke, so it may be a silly time to join this contest for me as I have no patience to scrog the plants or train them whatsoever. I will just let them grow as they please and harvest them when they're done. That means I won't have any chances to win the grams per watt contest. Guess I'll put all efforts on taking the best photos :D

Or just doing the best journal or video. I won't win GPW either. I am going for quality. I would rather have 3 or 4 oz of high quality bud then 8 oz of light fluffy bud. My goal is a perpetual garden where I am harvesting 1 plant every 2 or 3 weeks. I have a Critical +, a c-99 and a Dream machine in flower. There is an Opium in the veg tent that will move this weekend. That will give me 4 in flower all 2 weeks apart. :peace:

In regards of dense buds I think we're lucky to grow with Mars-Hydro. Since I started using their lamps I haven't seen a fluffy bud

Going for half a kilo of quality myself. In theory I should be able to get 2 kg per grow in my room if I did everything "correct" with scrog and all that. 2,4 kg if I should achieve 1g per watt. If I get half a kilo of dense quality buds I buy myself a lot of time to do the next grow. So I may aim for a kg next time. Then I guess paranoia will force me to take a break again. Don't want to get caught red-handed with several kg stashed up.

Or just doing the best journal or video. I won't win GPW either. I am going for quality. I would rather have 3 or 4 oz of high quality bud then 8 oz of light fluffy bud. My goal is a perpetual garden where I am harvesting 1 plant every 2 or 3 weeks. I have a Critical +, a c-99 and a Dream machine in flower. There is an Opium in the veg tent that will move this weekend. That will give me 4 in flower all 2 weeks apart. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom