Critical Jack x4 Ready To Bloom 400W

Kronik Indiko

The beasts are about 2 months old, so far I have not checked the ph and ec levels.
I watered with demineralized water and half-dose fish-mix and voodoojuice .
Cleaning and start 12/12 tonight.

These days I will have the liquid to calibrate my meters and spare batteries together with a reverse-osmosis system to get virgin water :morenutes:

-4 critical jack (dinafem)
-soil terra professional (canna)
-pot 11lt
-250w agro i think xD
-led SP-150 136W (mars hydro)
-1 fun 40w

-objective 100/150 gr

they were watered 2 days ago with delta9 4ml/lt in the leaves.

In my presentation there were some photos from the previous days and I wrote that I was fertilizing with alga-grow but I was confused with fish-mix.

My first time

They look great Kronik Indiko enjoy the stretch! Love to see the TS in action. Keep us posted on progress and any questions or issues, the smart folks are lurking about! I might be tempted to get one of those cheap two prong soil PH testers just to check your soil ph level...I had nice fat bushes like yours the first time around and between watering too little too often (causing them to never get sufficiently dry) and not checking my PH I sent them into lockout. I got a 9 dollar 2 prong deal and a pool water tester on clearance, was able to figure out my soil was hot, like 7.8 or something, water was normal 7.0 but wasn't bringing soil down enough. 4 tablespoons of vinegar per every gallon of water later and I run 7.0 soil all day, plenty good, no need to check again after more few plants. Cheers, luck to your grow!
:yahoo:

They look great Kronik Indiko enjoy the stretch! Love to see the TS in action. Keep us posted on progress and any questions or issues, the smart folks are lurking about! I might be tempted to get one of those cheap two prong soil PH testers just to check your soil ph level...I had nice fat bushes like yours the first time around and between watering too little too often (causing them to never get sufficiently dry) and not checking my PH I sent them into lockout. I got a 9 dollar 2 prong deal and a pool water tester on clearance, was able to figure out my soil was hot, like 7.8 or something, water was normal 7.0 but wasn't bringing soil down enough. 4 tablespoons of vinegar per every gallon of water later and I run 7.0 soil all day, plenty good, no need to check again after more few plants. Cheers, luck to your grow!
:yahoo:
I took a new economic pH and EC meter and I calibrated the most expensive ph meter, I must say that they both give similar values. On Tuesday I will have the reverse osmosis system and understand how much of my ec comes from fertilizers since my water comes out to 400+ ppm really high. I hope that the high temperatures (34c °) do not give me too many problems.

Cheers to all ,, it has been almost a week since the last update, while I received my meters and the reverse osmosis system.
IMG_1837.JPG
I got a cheap kit from amazon
I tried to water and see the data of the water coming out of the pots and the values were slightly above and below average (ec (ppm 3400 PH 4.8)) lol you had to see my face. I prepared a bit of gallons at 30ppm and ph 6.8 and I watered,
IMG_1836.JPG
my reserve of 50 liters
now it seems that they have recovered after another watered without nutrients and ph 6.8 tomorrow they check the water again some jars to see if everything has been stabilized.

9 day of flowering!!
IMG_1824.JPG

IMG_1828.JPG
IMG_1829.JPG
IMG_1830.JPG
IMG_1834.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1832.JPG
    IMG_1832.JPG
    884.1 KB · Views: 151
A small update, after taking the meters (ph-ec) I checked the water in the vessels having always a ppm higher than 1800/2000 with a pH between 5.7 and 6.3 so after doing two washes I washed down with 200ppm and ph 6.8 and things seem to have recovered I leave you a strange picture of a plant and of the new led :D

18 days 12/12
IMG_1850.JPG

IMG_1855.JPG
IMG_1856.JPG
IMG_1858.JPG

Hi, to my misfortune 2 of the 4 plants were hermies and I had to throw them, luckily the beast and 100% female, since at the third week of flowering it is still ironing and I have more space I put it in a 25lt jar and the I put a bit of clonex to reduce transplant stress to 0, and after a couple of hours the plant looked great and today seems to have enjoyed the transplant!
IMG_1868.JPG

the quantum board is doing a great job even though I expected a lot more light, but it's still 250 watts so I'll be watching the final performance.

IMG_1872.JPG

IMG_1854.JPG

Samsun lm301b QB 288 3500K+660nm 240w 44.000 lumens
-_-

Sorry to hear about your herms. But the survivor is looking really good!
Thanks dude, unfortunately the high temperatures and an ec of almost 3000 have favored the hermies. But fortunately the most beautiful of the 4 is showing a really strong plant that grows very well enduring high fertilization without showing any excess and in addition I have dedicated all the QB to her we see what yield will have! :cheesygrinsmiley: :adore:

Back
Top Bottom