Hello everyone, this is my new Journal of a Critical Kush plant. I run a perpetual garden and, every week I add two or three more plants depending on the cycle. I run 72 plants pulling 2-3 a week. I use a soil base system of 75% coco and 25% perilite. I use a boost bloom magical thrive alive add 27 and silica with RO water currently running at .6 EC for the last three weeks. That I flood the root system with like hydro. I water twice a day 5min on 4min off 5min on every other day and three times a day the other days. With Lush Lighting LEDs in the Veg Room and Flowering room. Hoping to let everyone know that it can be done, and done well with only LED's
DSC070611.JPG

Critical Kush Week 1
DSC070621.JPG

Critical Kush Day 7
DSC070631.JPG

Critical Kush

Greetings everyone, I am uploading Pics to the site now and will update my journals ASAP, I apologize for the non posts but I had a bit of a family matter to attended to and then was at the Canna carnival In Maine and toured around VT, NH and Mass area to talk to some of the other Medical growers in the area. All is well on the Family front and had an Awesome time getting out there and meeting so really great people. I hope to meet some more of you when I go to Seattle. Also look for my Journal coming in next week of The cup winning strain of Girl Scout Cookies. I personally cant wait to watch these ladies grow.

Okay everyone since this one is still young this is just one large update. thank you for your patience
DSC07129.JPG

Critical Kush Week 2
DSC07130.JPG

Critical Kush Week 2
DSC07252.JPG

Critical Kush Week 4
DSC072611.JPG

Critical Kush Week 3
DSC072621.JPG

Critical Kush Week 4
DSC07263.JPG

Critical Kush Week 4
DSC07267.JPG

Critical Kush Week 3
DSC07276.JPG

Critical Kush Week 3

Hey what's going on folks, working my self to the bones caring for my lovely ladies. Week 5 update with week 6 coming in a few days
DSC07529.JPG

Critical Kush- Day 35- Growing up lovely
DSC07530.JPG

Critical Kush- Day 35- Full looking lady
DSC07533.JPG

Critical Kush- Day 35- Love this strain
DSC07532.JPG

Critical Kush- Day 35- Showing us some stacks
DSC07531.JPG

Critical Kush- Day 35- Critical Meds. coming soon

What is going on fellow growers? loading up the week 6 updates for the journals and as always thanks for looking
DSC077491.JPG

Critical Kush- Week 6- Top shot of this lady
DSC077191.JPG

Critical Kush- Week 6- Side view of her growing wild
DSC077161.JPG

Critical Kush- Week 6- Looking at this lady from the top down
DSC077141.JPG

Critical Kush- Week 6- Some buds of this lady

Hello my fellow growers hope everyone is doing well this week and smoking some good weed. hope you enjoy week 7 of this lady
DSC08008.JPG

Critical Kush- Week 7
DSC08010.JPG

Critical Kush- Week 7- A nice full shot
DSC08014.JPG

Critical Kush- Week 7- Top looking down on her

My apologies to everyone who followed this thread. I have started a new thread of my critical kush strain as of today. this plant didnt get pics taken when I was in Seattle and can just delete this thread. sorry and thanks for watching

Back
Top Bottom