Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

Another little tally update. Wanda is all completely dried weighed and jarred now. She's one bad bitch let me tell you. She was not messing around.

Wanda = 153.6 grams = 5.49 oz. .

They loved under that little 165w Cali till their last month or so. Not bad at all.

Pearls total SO FAR is just under 80 grams (2.8oz) according to my tally.

8.31 oz so far. Another day and I should have pearls total then we can wrap this show up. Still grinning for no reason randomly all throughout the day. Lol.

Fantastic yield. You have it locked in. :bravo:

Final tally time. What a long exciting journey start to finish. Won't waste any time here so here are the numbers.

Wanda = 153.6 grams (5.49oz)

Pearl = 140 grams. (5 zips on the nose)
Might aswell do a quick recap while I'm at it.

First time grower with no experience.

2 critical kush from dinafem
Remo nutrients
2x2.5 gorilla tent
220w California light works led up until the last 3 or 4 weeks of flower when I got my 550w Cali
Fimmed and topped different areas at different times.
Had a scrog that was almost full then it had to come down.

2 plants = 10.49 oz or 293.6 grams of ooooweeee

Heavy Indica hyb for night time. Smells amazing, smokes amazing and the high is excellent.

Even with the heavy yield, I still have many things I learned that I will do different and correct for future projects

Thanks everyone who came by and showed support. That's what this place is all about and I'm glad I got to be a part of this all.

That concludes this guys first run. Till next time gang. Keep it cloudy. ...
Northside swagg signing out ......

Swagg -

You knocked it out of the park. Great harvest and I am sure it will do you for awhile.
I enjoyed following your journal Swagg, great harvest and I'm sure you learn alot along the way. Looking forward to seeing future grows from you, best of luck to you ..️

Swagg -

You knocked it out of the park. Great harvest and I am sure it will do you for awhile.
Hi there guys .

In the need for some help ! So I am a beginner grower and I just wanted to know if my setup is good or if I need to change anything .

So we are using advanced nutrient ph perfect system coco coir soil and coco coir clay pebbles sativa and a hybrid under a 300W dual spectrum cfl and a 300W led all plants are room sits at approx 22 - 25 degrees when the light are on and between 18 and 20 when it's off . Has a fan system and the nutrient water being fed to the plants is sitting at approximately 265ppm.

Right now for nutrients we are using the 3 combo , micro, grow and bloom advanced nutrients . We start giving it nutrients after week 1 , it says use 4ml on the bottle , but we have started it off 3ml of grow 2ml of micro and 2ml of bloom.

We are growing white haze automatic and white diesal haze .

Any tips or help.would be much appreciated.
17007.jpg
22638.jpg
32198.jpg
41643.jpg
51304.jpg
61139.jpg
7945.jpg

Hi there guys .

In the need for some help ! So I am a beginner grower and I just wanted to know if my setup is good or if I need to change anything .

So we are using advanced nutrient ph perfect system coco coir soil and coco coir clay pebbles sativa and a hybrid under a 300W dual spectrum cfl and a 300W led all plants are room sits at approx 22 - 25 degrees when the light are on and between 18 and 20 when it's off . Has a fan system and the nutrient water being fed to the plants is sitting at approximately 265ppm.

Right now for nutrients we are using the 3 combo , micro, grow and bloom advanced nutrients . We start giving it nutrients after week 1 , it says use 4ml on the bottle , but we have started it off 3ml of grow 2ml of micro and 2ml of bloom.

We are growing white haze automatic and white diesal haze .

Any tips or help.would be much appreciated.
17007.jpg
22638.jpg
32198.jpg
41643.jpg
51304.jpg
61139.jpg
7945.jpg
Best way is to start a journal. You'll have the best of the best keeping tabs and building you thru the journey.

Set up looks nice. Couple things quick, temps I would raise ever so slightly. And whatever seeds are autos, transplant them right away to bigger pots. Otherwise they will begin to flower in that little pot u have them in now. Some ppl even toss auto seeds right into the finishing pots. Good luck and I hope u start a journal. Would love to follow along.

I agree with swagger, KZ I would definitely pot the autos up right away. Everything looks pretty solid for your first setup. I see you have adequate light. Sounds like you did some homework before starting so bravo on your first run. Just lik swag said. Get s journal going then come back and link us to it. You'll be surprised how many followers you will obtain rather quickly in your journal so long as you frequent other people's threads and stop in to admire what they are doing and grab a few pointers. Think of 420 mag as a big neighborhood. We all live here. We all have awesome stuff going on. And we all like to entertain and have people stop by our place. Get a journal going and find about ten threads you really enjoy visiting and reading. Find some people you admire and would absolutely take advice from and become friends with them. It's the fastest way to improve. Sometimes it pays ten fold to play a little politics because you'll end up with lasting friendships from people who really know what they are doing and they only want to see you succeed.

Also. KZ. Get involved with the monthly contests. Start voting for the plants and nugs YOU deem best. You'll have a great idea of the camaraderie we all share here on 420 when you see the contests and loving nature we all have for each other. Just don't be one of the upset people who throw a fit and get banned because they didn't win. There's always next month :)

Final tally time. What a long exciting journey start to finish. Won't waste any time here so here are the numbers.

Wanda = 153.6 grams (5.49oz)

Pearl = 140 grams. (5 zips on the nose)
Might aswell do a quick recap while I'm at it.

First time grower with no experience.

2 critical kush from dinafem
Remo nutrients
2x2.5 gorilla tent
220w California light works led up until the last 3 or 4 weeks of flower when I got my 550w Cali
Fimmed and topped different areas at different times.
Had a scrog that was almost full then it had to come down.

2 plants = 10.49 oz or 293.6 grams of ooooweeee

Heavy Indica hyb for night time. Smells amazing, smokes amazing and the high is excellent.

Even with the heavy yield, I still have many things I learned that I will do different and correct for future projects

Thanks everyone who came by and showed support. That's what this place is all about and I'm glad I got to be a part of this all.

That concludes this guys first run. Till next time gang. Keep it cloudy. ...
Northside swagg signing out ......

Killed brotha! What a great first grow. You'll only get better from here. I see a 2gpw in your future. Your practically there at 1.8gpw

Killed brotha! What a great first grow. You'll only get better from here. I see a 2gpw in your future. Your practically there at 1.8gpw
I can only dream. Thanks for checking in.

I wish I remembered how to post links. One of those things I've been told a few times but since I didn't actually do it, I lost that knowledge, but what I didn't lose is the new journal I just started with the clones. Feel free to pop in if anyone is interested.

let me try this .... join my new thead here #Northside Clones

Best way is to start a journal. You'll have the best of the best keeping tabs and building you thru the journey.

Set up looks nice. Couple things quick, temps I would raise ever so slightly. And whatever seeds are autos, transplant them right away to bigger pots. Otherwise they will begin to flower in that little pot u have them in now. Some ppl even toss auto seeds right into the finishing pots. Good luck and I hope u start a journal. Would love to follow along.

KZTTV - I agree with the others. Start a journal and you will get's lots of help. It also helps to be able to go back and watch the difference in you grow as it progresses.

I have one recommendation. If growing in CoCo you will need to add Cal-Mag to you lineup of nutes. Magnesium binds to the CoCo and makes it hard for the plant to get it. It needs to be added to each feeding for the complete life of your grow.

Woooohoooooo! I got sad when I read your final post and tally. I immediately got happy when I saw your new journal! Heading over now;) This has been one of the best and most exciting and entertaining journals I've been a part of and can't wait for all the new adventures. I might be a lil biased since we're besties but YA KILLED IT BRO...

Woooohoooooo! I got sad when I read your final post and tally. I immediately got happy when I saw your new journal! Heading over now;) This has been one of the best and most exciting and entertaining journals I've been a part of and can't wait for all the new adventures. I might be a lil biased since we're besties but YA KILLED IT BRO...
Biased or not, the jars don't lie.
Damn really impressive first grow man.. thats a lot of bud!! Cant wait to see what the next ones bring ya! .....
Thx. It was a pleasure you having you along the journey.

Let's hope the next one brings more success. Quality first as always, but who can refuse a little quantity to team up. The Q team...Q squared, I'll work on something.

Blueberry on the far right isn't from my girls obviously but wanted in on the group shot
17006.jpg

KZTTV - I agree with the others. Start a journal and you will get's lots of help. It also helps to be able to go back and watch the difference in you grow as it progresses.

I have one recommendation. If growing in CoCo you will need to add Cal-Mag to you lineup of nutes. Magnesium binds to the CoCo and makes it hard for the plant to get it. It needs to be added to each feeding for the complete life of your grow.
Hi there buddy:).so I have started my journal , Is there a way I can share it with you ? And also I am new to this how do I make my picture about all.the writing :) so you can see a picture of my.plants before you open the journal ?

Anyway :)

15 days old , tomorrow transplanting them into there final pots and also feeding it some cal- mag .

How do you think there looking ?

Appreciate all the feed back and you.all.seem like a good bunch of guys just trying to grow some great bud !!
17004.jpg
32197.jpg
22637.jpg
41642.jpg
61138.jpg
7944.jpg
8793.jpg

KZTTV - So you don't hijack this Journal, after you create your Journal, create a Signature - and link the journal there.

To Create a Signature you Click - Settings at the very top and then choose SETTINGS - This will open a new page -
On this page on the far right scroll down to Settings / EDIT SIGNATURE

In the Edit Signature Box - Type the name of your Journal - Transplant complete :) 16 days old ! Thoughts guys ? Looking good ?

Next highlight the name of your journal and link it to your signature by pressing the icon above that looks like a globe with a chain link.
Paste the URL to your Journal Transplant complete :) 16 days old ! Thoughts guys ? Looking good ?

Back
Top Bottom