Critical Kush Guerrilla Garden

Well there is a fun update . Read vie email came to say hi joe.
Congrats brotha on hitting the finish line buddy’.

Looking forward to smoke report boss man ✊

Haha I know, my apologies for the morose tone KJ. As I finished cutting a massive weight lifted off my shoulders.

This garden has been tense as f***. I’ve had the landlord in, old bill at the door for the person who used to live here, shook off stick up artists on a daily basis and had same artists try and come through too.

No different from any other gardening here. If one lives by the sword then one should be prepared to die by the sword.

Would really just rather grow bud and have a good time ;)

Can’t say that I can fault you there, I’ve finally got a good cure on my last grow finally.

How long did you end up going for?

Would make it 13 days curing if it’s opened tomorrow (don’t worry have burped jars ;))

It looks and smells dank. The connoisseur in me says “imagine it at 3 weeks” but then the bud junkie voice drowns him out with screams of “Smoke It!”

Brah, long time no see, making the rounds trying to reconnect with my 420 peeps. When I saw your journal in the recent posts I had to drop in, the new site layout is taking some getting used too. Those buds from your recent harvest are beautiful. How you been?

Thank you Penny, the smell in the jar is getting going now, two weeks is Monday, don’t know if I can hold it much longer ;)

2 weeks cure and no cheeky tester - that's kryptonite willpower dude. :rollit:

Congrats on the harvest - been fun following along with your grow Joe - like your line-up for next round too.

Haha I know, my apologies for the morose tone KJ. As I finished cutting a massive weight lifted off my shoulders.

This garden has been tense as f***. I’ve had the landlord in, old bill at the door for the person who used to live here, shook off stick up artists on a daily basis and had same artists try and come through too.

No different from any other gardening here. If one lives by the sword then one should be prepared to die by the sword.

Would really just rather grow bud and have a good time ;)
Yeah buddy I hear ya man keep your head up as long as you keep your heart humble and gold we have gods love later bro

Brah, long time no see, making the rounds trying to reconnect with my 420 peeps. When I saw your journal in the recent posts I had to drop in, the new site layout is taking some getting used too. Those buds from your recent harvest are beautiful. How you been?

Very well thank you mate, and yourself? How’s the studying going?

And thank you for the compliment, wasn’t a big yield but happy with the quality

2 weeks cure and no cheeky tester - that's kryptonite willpower dude. :rollit:

Congrats on the harvest - been fun following along with your grow Joe - like your line-up for next round too.

Haha thank you mate, I’m lucky I had another bit of gardening here that kept my sticky fingers out of the cure jar ;)

Been a pleasure having you on board for the ride, it makes my day reading a post like yours. Hats off to you Sir :)

Yeah buddy I hear ya man keep your head up as long as you keep your heart humble and gold we have gods love later bro

You know that KJ, thank you for the kind words bro, it’s always good to get a little lift from the 420 fam ;)

School is alright, I am pushing 40 though and often wonder what the hell I have gotten myself into.

Sometimes the smallest quantity can yield the best smoke. Just harvested a GG#4 auto that is the best weed I have smoked in my life, only 28g but covered in trich's and has a beautiful taste.

School is alright, I am pushing 40 though and often wonder what the hell I have gotten myself into.

Sometimes the smallest quantity can yield the best smoke. Just harvested a GG#4 auto that is the best weed I have smoked in my life, only 28g but covered in trich's and has a beautiful taste.

Education is wasted on the young my friend, I got my first degree in jail. School was a waste of time when I was younger as I was doing what kids are meant to do (have fun ;)). Stick at it as long as you like it. I’m grateful I had a second chance to go back to studying. I hope it all works out for you either way

I know why it was a little harvest, this turned into more of an experiment halfway through and although my hypothesis was off I’m happy I tried it

You know that KJ, thank you for the kind words bro, it’s always good to get a little lift from the 420 fam ;)
Joe im
A pm you soon. Brotha

Final Report:

Managed to stave off the cravings until a week ago which meant a two week cure for the first lot to come down. What was there went in a day and my bit didn’t last too long either so didn’t get to experience the three week cure taste.

The five plants that come down after seven weeks had a “knocks your body out while your mind does a million MPH” kind of high. Anxiety is my constant companion so this weed wasn’t so much fun if I smoked it in the daytime.

Led to me and Mrs Chro throwing “whiteys” on consecutive days ;)

Had a crazy smell to them too, very fruity with a little whiff of bubblegum.

Taste wasn’t like this at all though! Very diesely with a shot of lemon at the back. Bud that puts hairs on your chest while it sorts the men from the boys

Left one plant up the ‘Narnian’ way of drying (one week hanging and no curing). Some may frown and shout out “Nay!” but it works for need to get it out quickly time schedules

This plant ended up with pink/peach pistils. Although it didn’t go through the same curing process this plant had a completely different taste and smell. Old school Skunk and extremely sour when smoked. Didn’t have the same “I’m inside your mind and going nowhere” stone of the the first five.

Been a fun garden. Thank you all for taking the time to stop by, I hope I’ve made it fun and worth the effort. Will let you know when the next garden gets underway

Stay lucky

Joe the Chro

Thank you for sharing and sticking your journal out bro.

Was fun to be a part of your special grow brotha . Pm me if your starting up again ✊

Kill it son :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom