Critical Kush

chunterosa

420 Member
Strain Name - Critical Kush
From - designated grower.
When - 8.25.2014
Price - 6.50/gram + tax + 25$ shipping(so about 10 bucks a gram... taxes..... blah....)
Type - Indica/sativa/75/25
Appearance - light green, dense trichome coating, minimal stem
Smell - Fruity earthy,EXTREMELY Pungent
Taste - VERY EARTHY, sweet kushy undertones.
Type of Buzz - quite sativa style effects behind they eyes with great pain relief.
Length of Buzz - 2-2 hours
Best Medicinal Use - fibromyalgia, anxiety
Overall - THE STANK!!!! i'm overpowered by the pure stank that's invading my basement everytime i fire up the volcano, it's a nice!

CRITICAL KUSH - description

Hybrid: 75% Indica - 25% Sativa

Plant/Bud Description:

It has average sized dense buds that is dark green in colour with heavy orange hair coverage. It's flavor combinations are earthy with a sweet berry undertone.

Effects:

Very Potent, long lasting effects that mainly affects the pain
receptors. Relaxes the muscles, eases tension and can also be used to
help induce relaxation and sleep.

Recommended for:

Pain Relief, MS, Muscle Pain & Spasms, Anxiety, anti-emetic,
anti-nausea, Appetite, Insomnia, Arthritis, Sleep Aid

Great review! I'm looking to buy critical kush for my next grow, are those pink hairs or are they more orange?
also have you had any other CK types?

thanks! i'm quite enjoying it, i always love when the nugs form that sorta rose-y shape...
as to the hairs, light orange with a hint of pink. the pictures are pretty close to accurate if i do say so myself. i take them in my bathroom where the two lights cover hot and cold spectrum to give me the best nug pictures i can take. or at least i like to think so. lol.
i've had critical before from the toronto club i went to, but i couldn't really say anything about it being quite a few years since i've been to them and their 12 dollar price point.

I'd like to add that i do highly recommend this strain for pretty much everybody. it's presence behind the eye is quite a nice while still providing an excellent level of pain relief. i also really appreciated it's density. not too dense. i know, can weed really get too dense?? i sometimes feel like it can, because then you have trouble in using too much at one time. but i digress. i really should stress the earthy flavour profile. i loved it. it's ALMOST a sweet musty taste, [not moldy, just trying to emphasize the earthy nature], you just feel like you're breathing in the earth and all it's goodness.

I've got a Critical Kush that I'll finally be sending into flower next week, so I love hearing reports on tho strain.

IMG_1541171.JPG
IMG_1542181.JPG

Sorry for the sideways photos - they're the only ones I had of this plant.

It's been nearly 4 months in the veg tent at this point, didn't want to flower it until I was sure that I had some viable clones. It was very difficult for me to germinate these seeds (feminized) - only one of the five survived (compared to 10/10 for my other seeds). Once the one got going it became the most vigorous of all of them, producing massive leaves in a very dense plant. I really look forward to see how this one turns out for flowering.

I think you guys convinced me to add this to my future bean list.
Great review by the way, very informative.

wow... those leaves look creamy as fuck!!! lol. kraw, definitely recommend. i've been out of it for like a month now, but i started collecting the tricomes in my crystal catcher for my grinder in august. FINALLY emptied it out the other day and made a gram of some nice hash that really tasted of the critical kush. super gooey blonde hashy goodness. mmmmmm good.

I'll keep you all posted when it goes to flower. She went into a 10 gallon smart pot last night. Took some more clones while I was at it. I'm going to let her recover for a bit before I start 12/12 and LST. I'm swimming in sativa bud at the moment - time to get some of that indica ready.

Great review chunterosa! I'm really happy with how this strain performed during a long veg with only light nutes. Seems like a great low-trouble strain and if your results are anything to go by it should be a treat.

Strain Name - Critical Kush
From - designated grower.
When - 8.25.2014
Price - 6.50/gram + tax + 25$ shipping(so about 10 bucks a gram... taxes..... blah....)
Type - Indica/sativa/75/25
Appearance - light green, dense trichome coating, minimal stem
Smell - Fruity earthy,EXTREMELY Pungent
Taste - VERY EARTHY, sweet kushy undertones.
Type of Buzz - quite sativa style effects behind they eyes with great pain relief.
Length of Buzz - 2-2 hours
Best Medicinal Use - fibromyalgia, anxiety
Overall - THE STANK!!!! i'm overpowered by the pure stank that's invading my basement everytime i fire up the volcano, it's a nice!

CRITICAL KUSH - description

Hybrid: 75% Indica - 25% Sativa

Plant/Bud Description:

It has average sized dense buds that is dark green in colour with heavy orange hair coverage. It's flavor combinations are earthy with a sweet berry undertone.

Effects:

Very Potent, long lasting effects that mainly affects the pain
receptors. Relaxes the muscles, eases tension and can also be used to
help induce relaxation and sleep.

Recommended for:

Pain Relief, MS, Muscle Pain & Spasms, Anxiety, anti-emetic,
anti-nausea, Appetite, Insomnia, Arthritis, Sleep Aid

Thanks for the review, I have been wanting to grow this for some time but you mentioned you paid shipping, was that for seeds or were you able to purchase online in your local? Interesting enough to ask the q, thanks.

haha i'm a legal user so i have to pay shipping and tax if i want my weed to get to my front door from my grower. It's pretty brutal, shipping and taxes completely rob the legal market from any advantages over the black market.
pretty much the only reason i grab from these people is because i get a tax receipt.

Just seeing how everyone has been doing with this strain. Unfortunately I had to get rid of my plant early in the flowering stage, but not before I had a few clones rooted in soil. These went out to a new home, where they are doing quite well. No photos to share, but just an impressively vigorous plant. The clones are actually a pain in the ass to SCROG because the stems are so strong and thick that it has been pushing up the PVC scrog unit. We had to weigh it down further to keep the plant from pushing it away, a problem that he has never had before in that setup.

Curing some critical kush from barleys farm very light smell flowered for 70 days update on the smoke report after it cures at least a week or two

Here are 3 of my Critical Kush. These were clones started on 11-26, making them about 6 weeks old. These are 3rd generation clones and are some beautiful examples of a kush plant.
unnamed-12.jpg

unnamed-3.jpg
unnamed-22.jpg

Back
Top Bottom