Critical Mass Auto - Big Buddah Seeds - 250w SCROG Soil-Coco-Perlite Grow

MarleyJuana

Hi everyone! I have some experience in cannabis cultivation, I have already harvested one lady, last year.
This year I started with 2 bagseeds, and the plants were O.K, but the genetics were not good and they would take 3 months or more in flowering stage ONLY.
I had the chance to get this Critical Mass Auto seeds, and I thought: Autos grow fast, really fast... 3 months is all they need to give me good buds! So I gave my plants away for a friend, and started this Not-Bag-Seed grow.
I apologize for my english, this is not my natural language, but I try my best!

SETUP

-DS60 grow tent ( Secret Jardin) 60x60x160cm
-MH 250w OSRAM for veg
-HPS 250w Phillips SON-T PLUS 33.000 lumens aproximately, for flower
-125mm CoolTube with a TT-125 exaust fan 280 cubic meter/hour

SOIL AND NUTES

-15 liter pots (the bigger one was filled with the same amount of soil as the small one)
-Soil was made with 30% potting soil for flowers, slightly high in nutrients. 40% perlite and 30% coco coir and fiber. Pretty good soil mix from what I have experienced. Also I added 3 tablespoons of dolomitic lime in each mix, to stable the ph...

-Iguana Grow and Bloom (Advanced Nutrients)
-Big Bud flowering estimulator ( also AA)
-Rapid Start ( for roots, made by General Hydroponics)
-Magnesium Sulfate ( You can find it at the drug store, it works as a laxative for humans haha, but gives magnesium for the plants)
-Digital PH meter.

ENVIRONMENT

Where I live, in this time of the year, its REALLY fckin* hot! From 28-32 C
The temps inside the grow go up to 34 C, but soon, the city will cool down!
(All growers from here hate this time of the year... Really difficult to keep temps cool...)
But, from what I have experienced, the plants dont feel thaaat bad with this temp, as long as there is a good airflow in the grow room! I can say that for sure!
RelativeHumidity ( RU) is around 60%, when it rains it goes up to 75%, 80%.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE GROW OPERATION

Seedlings sprouted 2 days ago, direct to soil method.
They are in a 20/4 light schedule.
I'll try to keep this grow journal updated, and I hope you all will help me with this 2 plants!
Any advice? See the pictures below and feel free to comment! Thanks for your attention!!!!
MarleyJuana
DSC_002732.JPG
DSC_002628.JPG
DSC_002829.JPG
DSC_002125.JPG

Re: Critical Mass Auto (Big Buddah Seeds) 250w SCROG Soil-Coco-Perlite Grow

Anyone has tips on Seedling care? When to water, or something like that...

Very nice intro. Seedlings I give a little water daily. Just not to much to drown

I'm doing exactly that, i moist the soil around the seedling, once a day, not much water... in the end of the day the top of the soil is completely dry!! I was thinking about watering the soil that is away from the seedling, so it will develop roots to reach the moisten part, without the risk of drying out.. What I said makes sense?

Yes That will work. The roots will do what you said. water inside in the morning and out side at night.

Gratefull for the help!!! but they only have a 4 hour night period hahahhahha, still I'll do what you said! thanks

My seeds are developing kinda slow... They sprouted4 days ago, and they are just like in the pictures above, the only difference is that the first set of real leafs have grown a bit. I think it was supposed to be developing faster than this, since it is an autoflower cannabis with 85 days from seed to harvest. Any advice?

HELP! Seedlings are almost the same everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are green and all, but not growing! and no, the soil is not always humid!

It's been a week since the babies sprouted and they seem a little slow... any advice? please!!!!!!!!
DSC_003026.JPG
DSC_002926.JPG

C'mon guys! I really need some help here!!!! the tip, but just the tip, its almost invisible, of the seedling in the last picture is drying/ burning. I have already stopped watering for 3 days and NOTHING changed! but the soil below them is still a little humid, so I'll keep not watering! Can anyone please help me save them? They're autos and every day lost in this stunned growth, its gonna affect yield seriously!!!!!!!
Thanks, hope someone can help me.... No one is giving me any advice, never. I have read about everything it could be, and just OverWatering fits, but there have been a good time since I stopped watering and they just got worse, loosing their green beautiful color.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom