Critical plus clones

I would let these continue to do their thing they haven’t died and are still doing well from the sounds of it. Pictures would help.

If they begin to wilt after an hour out of the dome then place the dome back on and try again later that day or the next day

I would let these continue to do their thing they haven’t died and are still doing well from the sounds of it. Pictures would help.

If they begin to wilt after an hour out of the dome then place the dome back on and try again later that day or the next day

965BC26D-ECEA-4394-8BE7-E88FFE1B480E.jpegE49EFB5B-6C30-4E8C-AD5E-C12B9341149E.jpeg0C6D4396-2ABD-4890-B9BD-3A5FEBE7AB20.jpegF706DAA3-EB21-4CFD-A937-2ED60C3441C0.jpeg

i've hanged those two T8 lights i got today, gotta make them lover up to in 1-2 feets height from plants

I'm not sure at this point. What I do works for me. BECAUSE I do everything my way. The only way my system works is if you do it just like I did.

I am not saying other ways are not right. Lots are probably better than the way I do things. Doing half of my ideas and half someone else's probably wouldn't have the same outcome.

All I can say now is don't give up. As long as they are not dead they have a chance to root.

Well... im also doing the best i can do. I've hanged this 2xT8 18W 6500K 1300lm on 1.5feet. Something like that. I also have some calmag, maybe should i mix with water and spray some?
E8D5A464-1A58-4466-9358-83CFEE7353F0.jpeg

Okay. That's what I did and what I got.

New two lights T8(i know T5 is better but couldn't find with 5000-6500K in my city) 18W 6500K 1300lm on 1.5 feet
Water pH 5.5
Water ppm around 90
Temperature around 70F
Humidity 90%
All vents of dome are opened at maximum(there are very small 8 holes in overall)
My clones are getting light green color which is good I think.
After dome was off for one hour, clones started to wilt. After I putted it back, it recovered quite fast.
Also sprayed some water into medium because it was almost dried out

I hope my efforts will help my little babies to make roots...

One more question: do i need to keep my fan on for air circulation inside(NOT inline fan with carbon filter)? Or just turn it off while my clones are covered my dome.

No need for the circulating fan right now. Trimming part of the leafs is a good thing to start with. Not sure how much it will help now. It might just add more stress and slow the process.

My first suggestion is to not change to much at one time. Constant changes won't help any. Plus you never know for sure what worked. It sounds like they don't like it when the dome is taken off so don't take it off for a week or so. You can crack the edge to get some fresh in there and still keep humidity up. I leave the dome at least partially covering the clones all the way through the rooting process. Not much natural humidity here.

Floral spraying shouldn't hurt. Don't add any nutrients to the medium it will only confuse them when they need to concentrate on roots. In the end some strains just refuse to clone. That could always be the case with you. They still don't look dead so there is still a chance. Don't make anymore major changes for a week or so and see what happens.

Hello there! So 6 of clones have roots now but one of them looks very unhealthy. Does somebody of you know what could be wrong? Other ones looks happy and growing good
week14.jpeg

Not real sure. Looks like a cal/mag problem of some kind. Hard to tell with clones because they look so scetchy by the time they root sometimes. If most the damage came before you repotted I would just let it go for a bit to see if it comes around. I have had some pretty sketchy clones come around.

If it came after you repotted then you may try some Lilly Miller B-1 plant starter. It has cal/mag and other things in it. I use it when repot. I have had only a couple plants that didn't like it at repot.

I'm not able to get something new. Like soil or nutrients. What i have is bb grow bloom and topmax and canna cal/mag agent. Maybe should i add some calmag to 6.5 pH'd water and spray them? Because other plants are also getting this disease. But only those who had yellow leaves in cloning stage.

Also i can switch only VEG leds on my VS light for first week. Maybe that would help?

Lower light wouldn't hurt. I understand the finances thing. Your idea of spraying cal/mag will work fine.

Allright mate. So I will mix some calmag but i dont know which way is better to do. My tap water has 7.8 of pH and 200 of PPM. When i make lower pH with some small amount of citric adic(to 6.5-7) ppm also drops to 150. So, is it better to add calmag to tap water and then lower the pH or firstly make pH to 6.5 and then add some calmag?

You got me there. I don't deal with ppm or PH my water so any info I have wouldn't be practicable. If you are spraying it you may not need to PH it all. They are really not taking that much in through the leaves. I used straight tap water for all the spraying I do. I don't worry about chlorine or anything else being in it. For the most part a plant will not take it in if it doesn't need it. That is the beauty of floral spraying.

Back
Top Bottom