Critical Purple Auto-Flower, Growers Choice Seeds

December 9th ~ Received new lights!

Got 4 of these, but only have 2 currently installed. Electric Sky 180 V2 » Wideband LED Grow Light – The Green Sunshine Company

12-9-19 new lights.jpg

12-9-19 (1).jpg

Mine never showed any purple, but now I see why they are called Critical Purple.

Here's a super newbie question lol...would I consider day 1 of flowering November 4th? The pics are on page 1. If so, these plants are 45 days into flowering, and are a bit further along than I originally thought. I'm not sure exactly when to start the flowering countdown?

I may bust out the microscope to take a look at the trichomes!

Looking nice man. I almost got those but ended up getting their Cinderella 99.

Hey Cannagrowerled! :ciao:

Have you started your Cinderella 99 grow? If so, I would love to have a look! Best wishes with your grow!

:peace:
Not yet, I checked tracking and they should be in tomorrow. I’ll be germinating them as soon as I get em though lol right now I’m growing a bag seed in my 4x8 that just has one side up as a 4x4 with the rest just folded behind it but I’ll take the floor liner and grab some tape and split it up into 2 4x4 lol lose my liner but I usually just water until the bottom of the fabric pot feels moist. Never really any runoff so oh well won’t matter. But than I’ll be able to have flower and veg side sealed off lol I’ll def have a thread started when they get here. Have you tried any of their other strains?

Here's a super newbie question lol...would I consider day 1 of flowering November 4th? The pics are on page 1. If so, these plants are 45 days into flowering, and are a bit further along than I originally thought. I'm not sure exactly when to start the flowering countdown?

I may bust out the microscope to take a look at the trichomes!

I consider the first day I see pistils as Flower Day (FD) 1. So if Nov. 4th was the first day you saw pistils, then yeah, that would be FD 1. I consider that as guide to go by, but I always check the trichomes to see when the plant is ready. I used that for my NL's and they were right in the flowering window according to what Growers Choice had on their website when I harvested. My Critical Purple though, were a couple of weeks early. Go ahead and bust out the scope & post some pics. We all love pics :yummy:

Not yet, I checked tracking and they should be in tomorrow. I’ll be germinating them as soon as I get em though lol right now I’m growing a bag seed in my 4x8 that just has one side up as a 4x4 with the rest just folded behind it but I’ll take the floor liner and grab some tape and split it up into 2 4x4 lol lose my liner but I usually just water until the bottom of the fabric pot feels moist. Never really any runoff so oh well won’t matter. But than I’ll be able to have flower and veg side sealed off lol I’ll def have a thread started when they get here. Have you tried any of their other strains?

Last month I harvested 2 auto strains from them. Tangerine Dream and Northern Lights. That was my first grow. I love them both! Lol, of course. ;) The TD is great for day use and the NL is great for evening use so it's a great balance to have these strains.

I'm starting a new grow with some additional strains. I started a journal for that grow.

Back
Top Bottom