Critical Purple Auto

Rnn165

So tbh ive just been rolling this one, used Humboldts secret for veg and fox farm for bloom once the pistils were well established. Only used LST techniques amd used the thermometer/hygrometer that came with my 600w veg/bloom led light and also have a blurple 300w light hanging vertically. Just curious how shes looking and when i should expect the buds to fatten. Not 100%sure but i believe the pistils were showing about 3 weeks ago, 4 max
img_7892-jpg.jpg
img_7893-jpg.jpg
img_7896-jpg.jpg
img_7895-jpg.jpg

So tbh ive just been rolling this one, used Humboldts secret for veg and fox farm for bloom once the pistils were well established. Only used LST techniques amd used the thermometer/hygrometer that came with my 600w veg/bloom led light and also have a blurple 300w light hanging vertically. Just curious how shes looking and when i should expect the buds to fatten. Not 100%sure but i believe the pistils were showing about 3 weeks ago, 4 max
img_7892-jpg.jpg
img_7893-jpg.jpg
img_7896-jpg.jpg
img_7895-jpg.jpg
Great looking girl my friend. Looks a little sativaish.
Do you have both phases on you light. Veg/bloom?
She looks a touch droopy is today a watering day?
And one last thing, I never set anything on top of my light first pic . Just incase it falls or spils. :Namaste:
Beautiful lady.
Bill

And one last thing, I never set anything on top of my light first pic . Just incase it falls or spils. :Namaste:
Beautiful lady.
Bill
Ya dont like it either i just did it to nove the light a little one way for a day. But i dont remember if it was a watering day. But yes i have both switches on . Also, thanks im surprised shes turned out this well lol!

Beautiful lady.
Bill
Also any advice on if i should trim leaves at all? Like the big dying ones at the bottom?

Once it’s that far in I don’t trim anything. If it falls off fine.
let them do their thing.
Bill

Once it’s that far in I don’t trim anything. If it falls off fine.
let them do their thing.
Bill
So ive read everything about when to harvest, cloudy trichs for head high and amber for sedative high..i have a jewlery magnifying loop thing but im not confident in when to harvest. I know it had to be soon but i just dont want to go too early! Any advice! Much appreciated!

So ive read everything about when to harvest, cloudy trichs for head high and amber for sedative high..i have a jewlery magnifying loop thing but im not confident in when to harvest. I know it had to be soon but i just dont want to go too early! Any advice! Much appreciated!
You still have white pistils my friend.
At least a week or two.
Let white pistils turn red and crinkle in.
Then when you see some amber trichomes 10% approximately she ready for lights out.
Bill

76F59A3F-FBE4-40CF-86CA-070B523E76C1.jpeg
6E949521-F817-48DC-B4F3-050128DD7924.jpeg

I’m getting veryyyy impatient!!
Wow Beautiful.
Your in the window my friend.
Did you get a pic of trichomes?
Bill

Back
Top Bottom