Critical Purple Kush & CBD

Do you have a smoke report on that CBD from Seedsman? Or any updates of your thoughts? I am assuming as it's CBD there is much of an effect. I don't smoke often and I've sat down with an eighth of CBD finished it and only had about ten minutes of any sort of feeling.
I actually pressed a 1/4 and smoked some cbd rosin the effects were not what I expected but yet I didn’t know what to expect. I dont have pain and ive yet to find a person in pain to try it. However a friend who consumes and makes edibles swears by it. I cloned my first drcbd plants and still have the strain and about 1/2pound of it from outside this summer.

I actually pressed a 1/4 and smoked some cbd rosin the effects were not what I expected but yet I didn’t know what to expect. I dont have pain and ive yet to find a person in pain to try it. However a friend who consumes and makes edibles swears by it. I cloned my first drcbd plants and still have the strain and about 1/2pound of it from outside this summer.
Sorry typical stoner yakkin and missing the point. I felt light not hazzy and energetic but not interested in deep thoughts or concentration. Effects lasted 30mins to and hour and I got THC high after that.

Sorry typical stoner yakkin and missing the point. I felt light not hazzy and energetic but not interested in deep thoughts or concentration. Effects lasted 30mins to and hour and I got THC high after that.
No worries about stoner yakking. It's just more information and it does pertain to what was asked. I will probs get a press at some point but a tent will be purchased before that. Thankfully I can grow outside w/o worry but some mosquito net will be purchased before next season to keep out the caterpillars(moths from what I understand).

It does help me with general pain, inflammation and anxiety but I like some THC with the CBD. It just works better for me. The THC gives me the mood lift I am looking for.

I have some breeding ideas and t hat is why I bought the Seedsman. I wanted to test it out to see what it is like by itself but input from others who have tried it is always much appreciated.

I’m surprised you were able to post to this thread since that seed company is now forbidden to speak about here.
CBD doesn’t get you stoned. It may modify a stone but is mostly medicinal

I think it is okay to mention them in general, like if you have strains from them or something but I could be wrong. I did a Google search for another strain from that company and this thread came up (probably Google algorithms being as I use this site and have active cookies as I stay signed in if I had to guess). I am glad this thread came up as I want to grow this strain and am looking for info on it.

I have a CBD vape 30:1 that I do indeed get a little something from even with one hit. The strain is trident. I am wondering if it is because it's concentrated but 270mg of cbd to 9mg THC in the whole gram cart just doesn't make sense why I feel something from it and not CBD flower. Higher level of terps maybe.

@nivek
Those leaves look mighty droopy. I assume there is a reason. What are your harvesting techniques? I have only harvested once. I will be growing again next season, Nurse Lily CBD and Dr Seedsman are my thoughts but I may do a GG4 or Bangi Haze. My CBD Mango Haze turned out okay I guess. Half ounce form a plant that was less than two foot, had various nute def and I need to figure out my watering so I can't complain to much. Plus that will last me longer than a season(I will be giving some to the homeless). I think I could have done a way better job at drying it. I just put it in a cabinet in my dresser. No light leaks but no air flow and I have incense and stuff in there so the smell got all weird. The flavor is okay but I know I need better drying practices =]

I want to figure this stuff out before I try growing my bangi haze as I only have one seed and would like better results than I got this time. I am sure I will buy more though. I have a list of gear I want from that breeder.

This journal is finished and can be moved to Completed
Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom