Critik's -Indoor To Outdoor Grow - Sour Diesel - HeadBand - Lemon Skunk

critik

So I started these Lady's(I Hope)on 4/8/12 They ave been vegging for 16 days. My lemon Skunk is a Clone which I am waiting to root. Right now they are indoors until they get a little bigger then I will be transplanting them outside for maximum yield. I have never did a outdoor grow before So I am hoping all goes well.

~Other Info~
I Germinated my seeds using the paper towel method 3 Headband's 1 Sour Diesel I originally put down 4 Headband's But 1 Failed to pop. Recently I was givin a Lemon Skunk Clone Which is now in the process of being rooted in a jiffy pellet. After Germination they where put into Solo Cups Where they will Grow until it is time to put them outside.

~Nutes,Medium,Lights~
As for Nutes I am using the BioThrive line. BioThrive Grow 4-3-3/BioThrive Bloom 2-4-4 Also Some CaMg+ by General Hydroponics. I plan on using some of the other BioThrive Items But Have not yet gotten them.
As for my Medium It isn't so fancy I picked up some Happy Frog along with some Perlite and Worm Castings I followed Instruction on the Bag for adding Worm Castings And perlite- Think it was 4 parts soil 2 parts worm castings and 4 or 5 parts perlite.
For my light's as of now I just have some CFL's In a Cab where my plants are vegging it out for now.

~Pictures~

Ok so Here is some pictures of the Progress Strangely the Headband Which I had more Hope out of is growing a lot slower then this Sour Diesel. And the Leafs on the HeadBand Are very Strange Maybe it is just bad Genetics You decide.

100_19051.JPG

Sour Diesel~Notice how Mid way up on the plant with the 5 fingered leafs the edges of the leaf are fading to light green is that a sign of CaMg Def or To high/low PH? Also if you look closely at the bottom 5 fingered leaf(middle Leaf) it has some brown dots That is why I think it is some kind of CaMg or Ph problem..
100_1908.JPG

HeadBand~Very slow Grower for some reason I think I got bad genetics with all these. Although Very nice looking no problems like the Sour Diesel Leafs look nice and green.
100_19103.JPG

Headband~
100_19123.JPG

Headband~Really slow growing But very different set of leafs does this has not spiked at the end more smooth And thick. What You think this means?
100_19143.JPG

Lemon Skunk~Not yet rooted getting there tho. Also the other pellets are Poppys Tasmanian..

Well that's that if you have any further question let me know.

~Critik~

~~Update~~

Sorry it has taking so long I have been busy. So I had ran in to some Nutrient burn problems that was not posted on here with the help of some awesome people I was able to get them back in shape atleast I think. My lemon skunk clone has rooted and was put in a solo cup for now until Root growth begins to come out the bottom of the cup.
100_19391.JPG

Sour Diesel~ I Don't understand this plant I flush transplant and use Distilled water and it still has burned edges in some places. But the new growth is coming out of this thing like clockwork its crazy.
100_1936.JPG

Lemon Skunk~Clone is doing good
100_1938.JPG

HeadBand~I don't know why this one is doing so much better then the Sour D.
100_1937.JPG

HeadBand~Love the leaves on this but still a super slow grower.
100_19301.JPG

All of them

PLease give me suggestions I am in the process of making a tea but am not done yet. But if you can explain the burnt edges or light edges on the Sour please do.

lookin good! subbed. I might be growing some northern lights x headband this season and sour deisel is my favorite smoke!

I recently popped a sour D and it looks exactly like yours does. I was afraid it is going to be a male. Have you sexed your's yet?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.:Namaste:

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom